Anker T-Shirt Design Contest: Enter Here

We could offer ladies fit t-shirt, but only 20 participants can win our official t-shirt in this contest!:grin:

1 Like

Cool, you also use our slogan!!!

1 Like

You can submit your design to win!

Here’s my design, I noticed that nobody has done anything limited edition with theirs so I incorporated it into mine on one of the sleeves. Other parts are sorta 8-bit related, hope some of you enjoy it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cool. I love Anker products! Hope you like my proposal! Rgds. from Germany, Heiko

6 Likes

T-Shirt Design Contest 2017

Description -

Front -
Illustrated line style incorporating Anker products that ‘power’ our everyday lives (see if you can find them all :stuck_out_tongue: ) surrounding the Anker ‘A’ logo. Mainly influenced by Ironman’s ‘Arc Reactor’; Anker logo being the ‘core’ that powers everything around it.

Back -
Anker logo with slogan ‘Charge Fast, Live More’ (which I really like) with company establishment year.

Option 1:
Anker logo in blue surrounded by white line illustration.

Option 2:
Black line illustration with accents of Anker blue throughout.

Close up of design:

18 Likes

This is my second proposal… A little more creative and freestyle. I like this brush and his effect. Used with the ANKER-Logo (negativ white) and the same cyan color it’s recognizable only at the second view. Regards, Heiko

5 Likes

wow! did u make that design? its really impressive

I love it!!!

2 Likes

Option 1 looks awesome!!

A post was merged into an existing topic: What is everyone waiting for to be on the POWER DRAW?

good design:ok_hand:

2 Likes

There can only be one

1 Like

most are good designs

4 Likes

Well… I’m late… Better late than never right? :sweat_smile:
Personally, I wanted a more simple design on the front, so all I put was the A in the Anker logo, as opposed to the full Anker logo (Which is on the back of the neck).

6 Likes

I’m sorry that it is so bad, but I hope you get the concept of the t-shirt.

I would like to see a anker shirt with many anker logos on it.

My idea is that you have all over the shirt your logo. Just one logo is in the normal direction and have a different color.
On the left side you have your new A with the thunderbolt.

I hope you get my concept.
The sad thing is that I’m not a designer, but I would like to see this kind of design.

So I have only to describe it.

Maybe someone has time to this concept in a better model.

2 Likes

Cool, thanks my German friend! The design color looks like a glowing silver, it’s very special!

1 Like

I can‘t’ express how much I lover your design, great job!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your concepts with us! This design is very stylish!:sunglasses:

Thanks! I started with a pencil sketch, then used Illustrator for the final digital drawing.