ANKER SOUNDCORE LIFE NC Review from Louisville

Nice review. Even though you made a video, I would have liked to see some photos :wink:.

“Everything from Rap, Rock-N-Roll, classical, pop, R&B, etc.”

You definitely listen to a variety of music :joy:.

Your reveiw is very well written :+1:

2 Likes

First rate review @ARTHUR_BRIAN_MOTT , never thought I would be a fan of neckband variations when they first announced them but when used in the right situations, they are a winner :thumbsup:

3 Likes

I have very eclectic taste in music. It drives my friends and wife crazy. Apparently I listen to music “wrong”…

1 Like

nice review!

1 Like

Great review, and my eclectic music taste also drives everyone crazy. I love playing my playlist at work because it goes from Lisa Lisa and the culture jams to lynyrd skynyrd to Benny Goodman and all across every other genre. It definitely throws people for a loop

2 Likes

Great review thank you so much. Please keep posting all of your reviews here in the future

Great review @ARTHUR_BRIAN_MOTT Sooooo that box kicked your but! That is funny because sometimes I just get frustrated and DONKEY KONG the thing open! Then i see it was just a simple flap!

Awesome review :clap::clap::clap:

Great review!

Nice review and detailed. Anker has done some great design features on their packaging that you might see on premium brands.

Thanks for all the feedback!

nice review :slight_smile:

Nice review! Thanks for sharing!

Still loving my LifeNC headset! Even had another friend of mine borrow them for the past ten days. He was impressed by them as well citing better quality build construction and sound drivers than a set he has that are like them. Another new anker consumer…

Great review. I’m still to adapt to the ‘neckband’ style but it is good to understand how they help you at work and the changing environments you find yourself in.

The property has multiple buildings and warehouses. Between the buildings on stormy days is the worst thing. And as I’m humming along working at my bench, these ear buds stay in snuggly, have a great sound, and I’m able to take phone calls and do skype meetings without changing headsets.

How is the battery life now after more use? Are they still needing a charge every 3 days?

My daily use has dropped a little and I’m getting on average 4-5 days of use still equal to at 10 hrs of play time

1 Like

As a fellow Louisvillian, not sure if I got that right or not, sounds good though, nice job on the review. Very informative and good layout. GO CARDS*

Thanks! My wife has stolen these from me so she can run at the park. She asked how much the were and when I told her and she freaked a little. Too bad I can get another set for her for free or at a discount…