Anker Soundcore Liberty Lite vs Liberty Neo

Like the comparison, really helpful. Thanks !!

1 Like

Hahaha. Darn right! :stuck_out_tongue:

So according to your pictures, I assume the Neo is the one on the right? I like the look of the one on the right, shiny case. Great job with the review. I love the comparison.

1 Like

Awesome review. Not a big fan of the shiny case myself as it’ll be a fingerprint and scratch magnet! Definitely prefer the matte black finish on the Liberty Lite. :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Love the comparison great idea for a review and really helps people decide which product they want to pay for.

1 Like

Great review! So that is why they are called Lite!

2 Likes

@dicejedi The liberty lite was originally made after the Zolo liberty and liberty+, which were brought to the market from kickstarter. After a number of complaints on the size and how they didnt hold in peoples ears they redesigned them as Liberty Lite. The liberty neo introduced a limited edition color as well as enhanced graphene drivers among other things

2 Likes

NICKLEBACK?!?!?! I can’t believe you just admitted to listening to Nickleback. If it wasn’t for the quality of your overall review I might have just lost all respect for you :laughing:

Anyway, I am curious is the Neo sounds better when you have a phone call for the person on the other end. I have had a few people tell me the audio quality from the liberty lite is not great when you are listening to someone speaking into them. Did you compare the sound of the call from the far end? I’m wondering if getting the neo would fix this for me.

2 Likes

I though this but I try respect people. :joy: Savage

2 Likes

I gotta admit when I used the liberty air for phone calls at first I thought it was good but the other party said it sucked. But with the neos they said it no longer seemed like I had them on speakerphone and they could hear be clearer than before

2 Likes

I hope @mam7054 knows im just joking. I tried to resist but it was too easy!

2 Likes

Brilliant. Improved sound as well.

I do the same on my iPhone it comes up as Liberty Lite and Liberty Lite L
when I sit on my desk my left ear is to the wall so I only ever have one in me Left ear. but I can also twist the right one and put it in my left ear. I get all day listening out of it. I love them.

1 Like

Cracking advice, thanks!

1 Like

Exactly the same imho

Yup, spot on.

Doesn’t seem to pick up the fingerprint marks so far

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: its the only song I like…honestly. Good point, not really checked on that issue, but, no comments with the Neo being poor from the other end!

You can buy the case for Neos.

Can the liberty Lite charge in the Neo charge case. have two set of buds and only one operational charger now.

They are very similar so I dont see why it couldn’t charge them. Try it and let us know