Anker soundcore liberty air

Looks like Another technical glitch.

@AnkerOfficial

I’m using a Huawei Mate SE running Android 8. I didn’t get to make any calls with them today unfortunately.

Perhaps this model is an offline exclusive? @AnkerOfficial

I think you’re right it’s a Walmart exclusive for now.

Edit* also available at Best Buy as @elmo41683 was kind enough to point out.

Doing some quick Google searches I did find other people with the Huawei mate SE experiencing issues making calls with Bluetooth headphones/earbuds.

Here is a guide for the Huawei mate 9 to hopefully fix those issues it should work with your phone🤞

nah these are available at Walmart and best buy. Weird we didn’t get notice but apparently neither did Anker staff because I emailed them about these and they said they were not available. I sent them the links and all they said was thats weird we weren’t notified. So not sure who dropped the ball on that front

I have heard of other products being sold before the release date at one location but never chain wide with two different stores BB/Wally World. Very odd indeed.

Nope, it will be sold online as well.

I see these on Walmart.com (White version) and BestBuy.com (Black version) as in stock so looks like it is rolling out or they are both selling early on error.

Unfortunately for me, up here in Canada the only place to get Anker gear is Amazon.ca.
Any word on an official launch date on Amazon/Amazon Canada? I am eager to get my hands on a pair!

These are officially launched, just got confirmation email this morning

1 Like

who sent this confirmation email?

Direct from the Soundcore support team and the product engineer

2 Likes

That’s awesome. I like that kind of involvement

1 Like

When is it intended to be available online?

@tylerbrainerd
You can buy the white ones on the Walmart website or the black ones on the Best Buy website right now.

2 Likes

Ah there it is, just found it by searching Soundcore instead of Anker

1 Like

Just a little update. I’ve paired the earbuds to my work Galaxy S7 and my call audio was much better on both sides. I’ll attempt to wipe my bluetooth cache on my personal Huawei phone then contact support if that doesn’t clear it up.

1 Like

Hi. I have the Zolo Liberty headphones. Is it worth the change?

@Pablo_Salgado I see you have queried this a number of times under different topics…perhaps these two threads will help provide some answers;

today i publish a short review on anker-soundcore i need good quality image https://bestwirelessbluetoothheadphones.com/audio/anker-soundcore-liberty-air-true-earbud-update-review/