Anker soundbuds slim don't retain charge

Hi. I have some Anker SoundBuds Slim that I got for Xmas. However they just don’t retain their charge. I put them on charge on Friday night, red light eventually became blue, so I guess they were fully charged. Turned them off,put them away, then got them out on Monday for a run and they just wouldn’t turn on despite them having been charged on the Friday and not used since.

Anyone else have this issue, surely they retain charge longer than that??

thanks

John

This is most definitely the battery problem. Short answer, if your Slim is under warranty contact Anker support and they will exchange your pair with a new one

Know this as a Soundbuds Slim owner and had to exchange mine as well

Here is your issue I marked in bold. These automatically turn off when placed on the charger, so you turning them off was essentially you turning them on and remained that way until the battery died

2 Likes

Well the thing with my slim is that it turn off after some time of not being connected to my phone so I’m not sure what happened with his pair after you pointed that out

If his phone or another paired device is nearby it could have connected to those and remained on. Which is what I assumed because they died

Could be it. Let’s see what he has to say about it

Thanks. Yes i noticed it turned itself off after charging but i then switched it on just to check and then switched it off again. So it was definitely off. I will try it again a few times and then try to get it changed if it continues. Thanks for the advice

Try to do it once some time this week. Repeating the charging cycles won’t do any good in my opinion if it drains within 2 days of no use.

Also remember, when you plug the earbuds in for charging, it should have a solid red led which turns to solid blue when fully charged