Anker’s First Meetup! | Recap

French rabbit? What’s that.

I know what is Welsh rarebit (posh cheese on toast), but I don’t know French rabbit!

1 Like

Lapin. A simple rabbit.

Don’t you have those Gert (giant) rabbits in germany?

The german rabbits are mainly cultured for shows or competitions : “Deutscher Riese” for example.
Regarding the cuisine rabbits are more known in France, Spain, Italy and Portugal.
You could find these in quite every butchery in these countries.

cannot wait :slight_smile:

they will never do one rip

Yes and they used to do them.

I watched them and I observed racism and sexism in the chat. The females in particular were exposed to very obscene questions.

This one seems harmless to reference

The list

The organic stored video library knows more than Anker left digital online.

Wow, was not aware of these already done in the past, thank you for sharing these. It’s concerning for the content or questions your mentioned about those over online to female users.

2 Likes

That’s very interesting. They could pososble do it again, if they installed some sort of filter, to get rid of irrelevant/inappropriate content?

Using filters (which are detailed algos) for censoring is not so easy.
Those programs need to be created very thoroughly.

And of course these can be fooled.

Men writing programs which can be tricked by men. :grin:

The next fan meet up event will be in May.
With the increase of the community members, we will definitely go to the UK someday.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Remindse of that song from Annie… Tomorrow, the sun will come out tomorrow! lol

I look forward to that, and hope it’s a location I can afford to get to, and that I’m young enough still to travel :wink:

Any members in Southern California???

Me! So that makes two of us at the moment.

1 Like

Quite a few. I think @Nhi too.

Members shared views here

The challenge you have is the population density no decent public transport system, is even a few tens of miles may be too far and very time of day sensitive.

I wonder maybe we can meet up, shoot a video or record something. I really love the community and it will be cool to meet other people.

1 Like

@tugar32 Are we making a rap video! Got my GRILLZ ready!

1 Like

:joy: at this moment, I don’t want to break your heart. So if you wan to rap or sing some country I’ll support you bro. :muscle:

2 Likes
1 Like

@tugar32 Bro, a country/rap video!!! Hmmmmm… Country won’t be good with my diamond crusted gold grillz but I’d make do with whatever!

1 Like