Anker’s First Fan Meetup — How Was It?!

Still… I’m surprised nobody that’s planning on going didn’t fill us in.

1 Like

Darn. Date change but I’m still away from Seattle or is be there At least I’ll be in St Thomas tomorrow . :wink:

1 Like

Which could suggest no regular posters (or readers) will be attending :thinking:

1 Like

I can guarantee that I and tugar32 will go if Downtown LA is available! That is not an empty promise!

1 Like

The first fan meetup will be planed in Downtown Seattle, I will update a post when it ended! Stay tuned!

4 Likes

Thanks @AnkerOfficial but keep us in light whatever and however it goes.

The meet up went well, we got to video chat with a product design engineer from Shenzhen, China. We got to demo a whole bunch of new Bluetooth speakers, including the Rave, Rave mini and the new Soundcore Infini Pro. We gave a bunch of feedback regarding different product design aspects, everyone there was in agreement that more USB C (and PD) integration is important. The Anker rep (Kevin) was a good host and seemed genuinely interested in what we had to say. Big thanks to @AnkerOfficial, Kevin and the other Anker employees who were there to meet us!!!

6 Likes

Glad to know it went well. Thanks for sharing the news with us. Pictures would be great !

Good to know you attended it and it went well. I hope next time they come closer to my city

Wow! I am a tad bit jealous here! Glad you all had fun and got to test out some new speakers! Did you see the Wakey there? That is the number one product on my to buy now list, no hesitation and in a heartbeat!

It’s nice to hear someone attended, can’t say I’m not jealous.

Did you happen to take any pictures? How was everyone you met? Staff wise and what did you think if the product selection you got to experience?

Didn’t see the wakey, I wish I had though…

1 Like

I didn’t take any pictures, I think Kevin from @AnkerOfficial might have gotten some… the staff was super friendly and excited to meet us, they all seemed to really like working there. Product selection was ok, the nebula projector was pretty neat, and there was a plethora of batteries, cables and Bluetooth speakers to play with. Kevin seemed very interested in our feedback about products and took a bunch of notes to send back to the company.

3 Likes

Thats great! I am really hoping they make a “Meet and Greet” in Downtown LA. Its a 3 hour drive but I’ll definitely be there! I’m happy he was open to your opinions, hope they got the feedback they needed!

1 Like

I will even make the sacrifice :rolling_eyes: of taking a day of from work if necessary :joy:

2 Likes

Not much sacrifice buddy! I will happily drive!

2 Likes

I’ll buy the Starbucks.

2 Likes

I’m glad to see you here!!!
Thanks for your support and suggestions! The first fan meet up went very well!
We will update the information as soon as possible.:grin:
It’s our first attempt to get closer with our fans!
Hope we could hold more meet up events this year! Stay tunned! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@AnkerTechnical Please also provide sort of a roster (I know it is tough) of cities and dates when this would occur - so that we may plan to be there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool meet up. @dfmmaster Thanks for the info.

1 Like