Anker PowerWave+ Pad with Watch Holder Review

The packaging is attractive and descriptive. The outside box clearly indicates what the product is. It should show very well on retail shelves.

With the box opened, each component is displayed nicely and well protected.

Set up was simple. The illustration on the inside of the case clearly shows how to install and wrap the Apple Watch charging cable. The cable management system seamlessly eliminates any extra watch charging cable being exposed. The PowerWave+ Pad with Watch Holder states that it is designed for use with the Apple Watch 1 meter charging cable . . . and it fits perfectly.

The charging LED is a very unobtrusive, non-glaring blue light.

Both iPhones used for testing charged quickly and with no issues, both with and without their protective cases. Both Apple Watches used for testing charged quickly with no issues.

Not all watch bands for the Apple Watch lay flat, so having the Apple Watch charger stay in an upright position facilitates any type of band.

One factor that makes the PowerWave+ Pad with Watch Holder very attractive is the portability. I travel quite a lot, and the thought of not having to take my Apple Watch charger out of the base unit I have been using, and reinstalling it later will not only be a time saver, but I’m sure will add significantly to the life span of the cable. I’m traveling across country in a few days, and all I’ll have to do is disconnect the cable from the wall charger (I keep an Anker multi-port quick charger and cable in my backpack), fold the charger holder down, and put the PowerWave+ Pad with Watch Holder in my backpack with my laptop.

The expected Anker quality shows in all aspects of the PowerWave+ Pad with Watch Holder.

Testing was done using:

1. Apple iPhone X (with and without a Karapax protective case) and
    an Apple Watch Series 2 (with a stainless steel link band)
  2. Apple iPhone 8 (with and without a protective case) and an Apple Watch Series 3 (with a stainless steel mesh band)

9 Likes

Oooo very nice indeed :eyes:… Great review!:wink:

Great review and photos!

Very nice product, and even better review!

Terrific review and photos! Thank you for putting a space between the photos. :ok_hand:t2::clap:t2:

Good review and nice pics.

I like the subtle bit of Anker promotion for the product on phone as it’s charging :tongue:

Good review, thanks

k_pug2003 . . . totally unintentional :rofl:

1 Like

Great pictures showing the PowerWave+

Nice review! :thumbsup:

Great review, liked the pictures !

Great review! I agree that it’s nice to have the option to angle the Apple Watch charger. I like to keep mine upright so I can use it as a clock at night. As soon as I upgrade my iPhone 6S I plan on getting one of these.

Great pictures you have!! Love the unboxing one and the ones that show the cable management which I think is so cool. Great job

Very nice review and pictures :clap:

Great pictures. Great Review dude.