Anker PowerPort II PD Review - Charging during travel

I had the chance to review the Anker PowerPort II PD on a long weekend trip. It worked out great for keeping two iPhones and the Nintendo Switch charged. And it kept my laptop topped off while streaming video.

The USB-C port supports 30W Power Delivery. The USB-A port supports PowerIQ 2.0. That is Anker’s own fast charging standard, which is compatible with Samsung and Quick Charge supporting Android phones.

Full review available at https://usbcurrent.com/anker-powerport-ii-pd-review/

8 Likes

Great review and website…thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Great review! Liked the photos and charts for the data as well.

2 Likes

I have the same charger and can confirm it works great if you need 30w :+1:

2 Likes

I always look at these things and I feel like I would have to carry around an extension cord for it. I hate having giant bricks tugging on my outlets like that

1 Like

Jealous? Your website is also great!!!:smile:

2 Likes

Great review :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been traveling with a brick form charger of one kind of another for a while now. So far I’ve been able to make it work in whatever hotel or Airbnb I’ve stayed in, At home I use more desktop chargers, which have long power cords.

This is a great product. Just be aware some larger devices (laptops) might require more than 30 watts of charging. I bought one in hopes that I could charge my laptop (lenovo x1 Yoga) and phone (pixel 2) while on business trips. The laptop won’t even attempt to charge doesn’t provide at least 45 watts. Just be sure to check your particular devices first.

Great review and nice website really liked it all

1 Like