Anker once again featured on Unbox Therapy

Brads deals doesn’t sell anything. They just find coupons and sales on other websites. Anker product coupons and sales are now featured on brads deals.

3 Likes

The video on the original SoundCore has 1.3 million views.

I get the feeling that this one will do even better! :grin:

1 Like

Aww shucks I just realized my video will no longer be the first one Google search anymore since Lew will probably take that away… Oh well at least I can say I did it first, lol

6 Likes

Nice, I love that channel!

2 Likes

I’m glad he did a video on the liberty air earbuds

2 Likes

Who isn’t? :grinning:

2 Likes

This is awesome!

2 Likes

It took long enough-- I remember an older Unbox Therapy video where he reviewed some Anker powerbanks. I could be wrong, but the video might be old enough that the powerbanks had a flashlight on them! :smiley:

2016 he had a whole gift box sent to him from Anker, he reviewed them here and there

Thanks for sharing the good news!

This is the 3rd dedicated video Anker has from UnboxTherapy,The video has already amassed nearly 600k views, it should be quickly over 1-2 million views. :grinning:

“They sound better than Airpods! In my opinion”
“I think it’s a decent alternative to Apple’s product”
“I think Anker has another hit!”

Congratulations Anker and Soundcore! Keep moving on!:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Saw the video and thought he was pretty fair with Liberty Air. Glad to see more exposure, hopefully more will come!

For anyone that is interested these are all the videos that Unbox Therapy has done about @AnkerOfficial that I’m aware of. :slight_smile:

I’m sure Anker cut him some nice checks for the videos :slight_smile:

He looks more slim than last time I caught his videos. Maybe he’s actively trying to get in shape? Good for him.

Lewis featured anker again when he was testing the Samsung galaxy s10plus😄

1 Like

The s10plus looks amazing… going to get it soon but the price is hefty​:unamused::unamused:

Do you ever bother reading the comments? I hope not lol, they are junk

Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

The price is too expensive for me!:joy:

1 Like

Thanks for saving me the trouble of finding them :+1:

1 Like