Anker On Board | New Product Launch Event Report

That red and gold as well as the blue and gold Zero look awesome. Great job design team

2 Likes

Powerhouse was mentioned, so hopefully soon the release shall be upon us. So many products, and perhaps clothing could be included.

I have been waiting for something like the PD1 for some time. I have been bouncing back and forth on the Eufy security cameras. I currently have Arlo Pro 2’s and I want to know if I should make a switch or not lol

1 Like

Wow looks like a great show and setup. I’m sure the crowd was very impressed. If I still lived in NY I would have loved to had been there.

1 Like

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

1 Like

Well done Anker

I have to ask, cos I have to… How come no e of these new products appeared in power user? … Certainly not outside of USA n China

If we haven’t the products to talk about, how can we share the word of Anker?

I have an extremely pocket friendly fast charger, that folds up and with 2 ports. Admittedly it’s not gen technology, but still smaller than a pack of cigarettes.

Also, while I’m on the subject (yep here I go)… Why not change the PU page to discounts page? That’s if you’re moving away from giving away.produxts and leaving it to random strangers who have no intention of being.part of the forum once they’ve grabbed the free item?.. Just a thought

Excuse typos… Misplaced my specs!

1 Like

Nice to know the Atom is going to get a version outside the US aswell :grin:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see NEW Atom series!!!

Can’t wait to see new products. Especially in my country Indonesia. :grin::grin::grin:
Well done Anker

Will the Eufycam have a “kit” to add more cameras?

Yes sir but the camera or cameras without a homebase haven’t made an appearance yet.

How many cameras will be able to connect to the mother ship?

That I do not know.

Would be great if you could connect up to say 20 cameras for whole property monitoring

@ankerofficial
Are you in either of the photos?

I like the new powerport PD, but those haven’t showed up in Canada amazon (except the car charger)

Nope. :joy:

2 Likes

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

1 Like

Looking good! I’m still really interested in the projectors… For work, home and for my scare acting troupe! :smile_cat:
Might take the plunge next year and buy one if I can get the money together. Until then, I’m loving the PD chargers. It’s been a long time coming it feels.

1 Like

If you do a video doorbell, then please let me beta test it

I live in an apartment block, and we have no video security… Nothing at all. The landlord says they would supply it, but at such an added cost to service charges, it’s prohibitive!

1 Like