Anker Gear Decoration Contest Winners!

Congrats to the winners :thumbsup: , great job guys! really interesting and creative stuff, obviously better than mine :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Congrats winners!

2 Likes

Thanks @AnkerTechnical! I can’t wait to let Soundcore Steve know, he’s going to light up!
Thanks everyone and congratulations to the other winners! I loved all your entries,

You’re always discussing the technical side of things and it’s been interesting to see your creative sparks :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Have to say grats to you all. I had thought about doing one but time just got away from me and every time I did think of something other Anker Fans had already thought of it first. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations Winners :thumbsup:

Nice ideas and decorative Anker stuff

3 Likes

Congrats winners!!! :tada:
Great job!!! :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Yay! Thanks @AnkerOfficial ! I’m excited to find out what my prize is!

Anybody that wants a FusionFrog is free to print one. Find the file here:

3 Likes

Great designs guys they made me smile and laugh and they were so great. Keep up the amazing work and congrats on winning

3 Likes

Didn’t know that Anker has vacuum too.

wow i love al of these designs and the great creativity

Congratulations winners!! It was awesome seeing all the creative ideas from everyone.

1 Like

Congrats winners :slight_smile: Well done.

2 Likes

I think it was really hard to select the winners - so many nice ideas ! But the selected ones are really very nice and creative. Good job - and I am sure you enjoyed it. And winning with joy is double joy !

2 Likes

This are great news. Thanks to the people who voted for my design and also thanks @AnkerTechnical

1 Like

Congrats winners of the decoration contest! You all are very creative!

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners! These were definably enjoyable to see. :laughing:

1 Like

Hey @AnkerTechnical I haven’t received any confirmation or prize for this one.

Hi @Quinn_Armstrong,

Your shipping order is stuck in our system. Now the problem is solved, I think you could receive it within 5 days. Sorry again to let you wait so long.:cry:

1 Like

No worries! I’m a happy camper! :smiley: :tent:

Precisely what I’m doing tomorrow :slight_smile: