Anker Fast Wireless Charger Black Stand Review

Have you noticed any difference in heat due to the lack of a fan in this model compared to the white version?

It does run a little warmer than the Powerwave 7.5 pad but not hot. I’ll post some temp comparisons when I get a chance.

3 Likes

wow nice review and so much pics, thank you!

1 Like

Excellent review & pics @Jesse_Hernandez1 keep em’ up :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Nice Job! Thanks for sharing!:blush:

2 Likes

Great review and nice pics!! :relaxed:

1 Like

Nice review

At the current sale price of $23.99, I’d say this is a steal, especially for those who don’t yet have a fast wireless charger!

https://amazon.com/dp/B07DBXNV58

2 Likes

Here’s our best look yet at the upcoming pad version.

Also still anticipating the Evo pad and stand to launch shortly.

1 Like

Once you go stand you never go back :joy::joy: that does look nice though

2 Likes

True, but yeah, it looks super simplistic!

My wife took my powerwave stand and left me with the pad. It was too much work for her to find the sweet spot with the pad sd the stand you just set it and forget it…darn woman

1 Like

Typical :joy::joy::joy: hey happy wife happy life.

1 Like

That’s a good one, lol :joy:

2 Likes

Update: Anker’s PowerWave 7.5W Fast Wireless Charging Pad (Black) is now available via Amazon US for a cost of $27.99 (+$3.99 shipping ATTM), and should begin shipping on September 21. I’ll probably hold off on making a full post until the Evo pad/stand are released.

1 Like

Looks nice @AnkerOfficial should send out an email with all their new products.

1 Like

When is the 15watt pad going to be released in the US? I hope they are also working on a stand version :sunglasses:

Hasn’t passed through the FCC yet so it’ll likely be a while.

What do you think the price will be? I would guess $60-$80, but a conversion from the Japan price suggests it may cost less than $60!

If it comes with a wall charger I’m guessing 70-$80 initially

Edit after thinking about it a little more I’m thinking 55-65$

2 Likes

Considering the Belkin boost 15w pad goes for around 55 dollars I figure this would be tops 75 with wall plug

1 Like