Anker Crossword Puzzle

Congrats on the win @Nhi

1 Like

Same here… Their profile icon and color match so much I too get tricked most of the time :smile:

It seemed, that as nhi stopped the prof appeared, and along with the icon, thought it was part of the recent name changes people had.

I was confused in the beginning especially because name changes occurred a little while after I became active here :joy:

1 Like

OK I changed my profile picture.

Congrats @Nhi

1 Like

Your profile icon was good, it was just my brain that was getting confused :smile: was all good.

New icon looks good :thumbsup:

Changing identities at Easter usually?:grin:

LOL. Nope, I’m just me. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What was your icon before? Mine has always been my chihuahua, Mac. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks everyone for the congrats. :slight_smile: And thank you Anker for the fun puzzle game.

1 Like

I was amangons. Previously, and always changing my icon.

Yes @professor putting the chihuahua definitely confused us all. As I said tho, cos it happened at the time @Nhi went quiet, we all thought…

Congrats @nhi
Yeah everyone’s change in names and pictures has me so confused but I’m starting to adjust to who the regulars are and who I really don’t know

2 Likes

Hint: its in the Level.

Lol yes but there are some people of high levels whose names I don’t recognize still or aren’t as active as others.

You are a stable person.:grin:
That’s great.

Takes not much time to separate the weed from the chaff. :grinning:

@professor LOL. Thanks for the video. I needed that laugh. Perhaps you should let me catch up to you in Level and then we can really confuse everyone :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats @Nhi

1 Like

So @professor what was your previous name?

woot congrats @Nhi for winning

1 Like