Anker Backpack (Senior Members Bonus Gift) - A Review

just hope, Anker does not raise the level when / if we reach 13 for such gifts :joy:

That’s a few of my own Anker goodies…bag just comes in a FedEx box :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ha nice idea!

Looks great

1 Like

LOL :ok_hand::laughing::wink:

4 Likes

That’s a great tool… I sometimes look for such tools to work on Keyboard when things don’t workout :joy:

1 Like

Nice review as always. Nice looking bag.

This would look good with my new Anker T-Shirt!:sunglasses:

I’m definitely liking that backpack! Show it off and congrats @ndalby

Wow thanks so much for doing a review on it love it so much wish I could get one of my own have a little bit of a backpack addiction along with an Anker addiction and this combines both. Really love how it’s designed and set up truly beautiful

I never tried if it would be useful for “hacking code”! :wink:

Is that a SATA hdd?

1 Like

Its a Transcend 256GB Thunderbolt / USB 3.0 SSD hard drive…first SSD I bought when I was still running a thunderbolt equipped iMac…two years (revisions later) later they jumped to USB-C…

Still going strong so now being used with a USB-3 micro b to USB-C cable :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your goody with us folks that haven’t reached your level. Enjoy :slight_smile:

Nice review, thanks for sharing.

I almost purchased one for my 2011 macbook air (128GB) but at the last sec got a great deal for 256gb internal SSD for it.

that’s a cool looking backpack - can you buy this Anker Merch?

You can always open it up and out the ssd into a newer USB c case, that’s what I did with mine so I wouldn’t have to deal with that stupid micro b cable

At this moment you can’t unless you buy any backpack and have it customized

Very cool! Congrats on the prize.

Nice review