Anker Auction House | Soundcore Icon Mini

If you test it at the beach don’t forget to remove the salt by cleaning it.

I am not sure if such an IP rated device will survive long after been drowned in salt water often and not been cleaned properly.

1 Like

Will only be testing it in non-salt water at swimming pool and kitchen… Thanks for the heads-up :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Use such a punchbowl when testing!
Fun guaranteed!

2 Likes

Congratulations, enjoy your prize buddy, you deserve it and well spent power bucks on it :thumbsup:

1 Like

Hey @shenoy - I noticed with the icon that soaking it dramatically diminishes the sound level - try it out with the mini and see if it’s the same situation. I think it’s because of the fabric speaker covering.

Does it completely damage it or only when submerged in water :confounded:

It does not appear to damage it - it seems like it soaks the fabric, temporarily muffling the sound.

1 Like

Glad, I will give it a try then :wink:

thank you @gAnkster

enjoy your winning buddy

1 Like

thank you @Ice1 @kumar.sachin

1 Like

Looking forward to your review and enjoy your new speaker :clap:

1 Like

When is the next action. This time I have points to at least participate :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats @Shenoy

1 Like

Thanks @k_pug2003

1 Like

Congrats winner was it worth the power bucks?

Of course! Soundcore Icon mini is a great portable speaker… PowerBucks are there to be used and Auctions is best event announced by Anker so far for the community!

Been using Icon mini for last couple of days… this small unit has a lot of Punch in it for its size… Loving it…

1 Like

Looking forward to your review :thumbsup:

Sure, working on it… Just don’t expect same heroics like gAnkster … lol :grin::joy:

Aw man. I was expecting to see some blood :smiling_imp::smiling_imp: jk