Anker Auction House | Roav SmartCharge F2

Ah, makes total sense. Excited for next ones!

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial

Do any/ will you ever put DAB on the speakers. Or even the new soundcore infini pro?

I’m raising it to 240 power bucks
(I might drop out if it goes to 300)

Yes DAB + (Important, as there is no more DAB here)
would be a nice adding.
For radio reception only a chip is needed.
And here I use a simple wire for antenna.
But there must be a display included.
Could be a small one.
Nice idea.

1 Like

250 sounds good

1 Like

I don’t know if I should bid again. The item is $27 and there is a cheaper version.

But if you use your powerbucks it will practically be free. You just gonna have to rack up powerbucks again

1 Like

Cool, I am gonna save so much to go crazy!!!

1 Like

I think I’ll wait for a better item auction.

I’m saving mine for an Anker PowerPort charger or soundcore speaker

2 Likes

If there is no need you should no go for it.
Same is regarding “power draw”.

1 Like

I agree. I like to save and accumulate my bucks for something that I’d want or need and try and win it rather for the sake of just having something. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s how I usually like to do it as well. I have done my fair share of power draws, with one win and a bunch of losses. My in-laws are originally from the Netherlands and when they moved to the U.S. they always took care of the kids before themselves. So they still have their 2007 Toyota Corolla that doesn’t have bluetooth in it. They drive to our home 4 days a week to take care of our kids, and about 2.5 hours to visit my sister-in-law and they always are holding their phone to talk on it (as much as we tell them not to). So I figured this would be a good fit for them as all of our cars have bluetooth already.

3 Likes

Want anker to put some earphones on the auction… I think I’ll pass this one…

1 Like

So if there is an auction each month, there should be something of interest for everyone. I will bid when such nice part for me will be in auction …:slight_smile:

3 Likes

That will bring it well into the 1000’s for sure.

1 Like

congrats @Tim_Searles :gift:

1 Like

Congrats @Tim_Searles hope it provides your in laws many hours of enjoyment

1 Like

congrats @Tim_Searles …enjoy!

1 Like

Congrats @Tim_Searles!

2 Likes