Anker Auction House | eufy BodySense Smart Scale

No worries! I figure if I wasn’t willing to be awake at midnight, then I just didn’t want it badly enough.

1 Like

bahahahah that’s how they get us, It’s on sale now…after the auction

It’s been on sale even before the auction

2 Likes

How far off are we until the next auction? I’m sure it’ll be me vs @elmo41683 :joy:

1 Like

yea i know I literally just got a text about while i was seeing if this page had reloaded, Total sarcasm does not come across well via text apparently hahaha.

1 Like

i dunno, depending on the product and I just leveled to 7, I may be in for an auction battle!

1 Like

When will be the next auction?

Well, it’s already too many bucks for my liking… Good luck to those who bid!

That’s impressive, Franz!

Agreed I cringe when they get over 100 but hey if they want to bid that much then go all out

Not so much "fats… sorry, I meant fast food!
Now the “s” is on the right place :joy:

1 Like

When will be the next auction?

Aw man I was excited when this showed up at the top of the forum list. Thought we had another smart scale auction on!

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial normally aims for one every 1-2 months (the last was the Roav SmartCharge F2 on the 15th Jan), so I would expect one dropping mid to late Feb unless they have other competitions in process, at which point it would be March…

2 Likes

Same… that’s what I thought…

Thanks, now that I know this page, will keep an eye, and save few bucks for this.

Chinese New Year, we have a while until anything happens…

Same I was so excited for it but they are celebrating Chinese New Year so the chances of my hopes were still

Here is what my problem is… there is campaign page on each individual brand page and the Auction House threads buried as several other new threads pop up time to time.
Is there any single page/place where I can go visit everyday and know if there is any auction going? i dont mind visiting other groups and discussions from time to time.

Not to my knowledge usually it is at the top of the forum page for me because of the constant posts for bids. Maybe next time Anker or someone will pin the post who knows.

1 Like

That’s true, if there is any auction going on any given day, the thread would show up on the top as there will be stream of responses until the declare the winner.
That will solve my issue for now.

1 Like