Anker 35inch Infiniti Soundbar

Hi guys

I had a discount code for this on my Power User page this morning, just visited Amazon UK and noticed they had a deal of the day on it (taking it from Amazons price of £199 to £89.99). I noticed the price was lower than the discount offered here so thought I’d try the discount code anyway.

Managed to score what looks to be a great soundbar for £71.99 - nice!

I’ll keep you posted as to how it performs and what it’s like in action once I’ve spent a few days with it :+1:

9 Likes

Nice bargin hunting.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Normal Amazon price is £119 (the £199 is RRP) but the extra little discount on top of a DOTD is nothing to be sneezed at :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Okay so quick update on this as I’m putting my video review together.

Nicely built, feels substantial and weight but not too heavy to move around. Good amount of inputs including optical/coaxial, 3.5mm input and Bluetooth connectivity. Included (albeit very thin) optical cable is a nice bonus.

Set up is simple, plug in and then select the input via the control deck atop the sound bar or via the slimline remote.

Out of the box the sound is very nasal and bottom heavy - not sure if it will loosen up but we’ll see! The bass does seem to over power the overall sound which is disappointing and as a consequence dialogue lacks detail and bite. There is a wider soundstage but as the bass is so heavy it is hard to get the right balance. Think it would have been better to have some mid range drivers instead of just two tweeters doing the top end work :thinking:

I’ll see how it pans out over the next few days but stay tuned for my video link and you can see (and hear) for yourself :grin:

3 Likes

Let us all please know how your impressions are.
I don’t talk about the design, this is fine of course.

About the sound;
Is there a possibility for you to use an equalizer?
Without such a “little helper” I would not like all my bt- speakers.

sweet! congrats!

Hi everyone - finished my review for the Soundcore Infini now. Thought you guys here might like a sneak peak before the video goes live tonight at 7pm.

Hope you enjoy!

2 Likes