Amazon Prime One Day Delivery

Anker and Amazon. Such a great partnership :heart:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure my mail deliverer knows me as the amazon house :laughing:.

2 Likes

This is great to hear. Sometimes, I want things NOW! :stuck_out_tongue: Ok, maybe in a day.

1 Like

Same here, between my father in law and myself we get packages delivered almost daily

2 Likes

Same day delivery is the best from prime! I frequently choose that when it’s an Anker product on the way :wink:

1 Like

this could possibly be the one area we have in the UK (other than the whole free NHS thing) a better deal than our friends across the pond we have had free unlimited next day delivery for years now! its fantastic!

2 Likes

UK’s physical smallness helps make fast shipping relatively easy to offer.

4 Likes

… there has to be some advantages to being a small island :grinning:

2 Likes

Wow never realized the UK was that small

2 Likes

One day shipping sounds amazing and it’s crazy how fast they shop already

2 Likes

I am getting to that point now :joy: one or two every week at least…
One day Prime will help.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting

4 Likes

thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing. That will be amazing

2 Likes

Well, I can see myself ordering a lot more on Amazon. RIP wallet…

5 Likes

Jeff Bezos will personally fly a drone to your home. :laughing:

5 Likes

Correct but it looks bigger if are pro Brexit

:baby:

2 Likes

I don’t think that it’s so important for Anker in Germany. DHL is fast. It takes most of the time just one day for them to ship it.

Anker uses FBA (fulfilment by Amazon) so the only important thing for them would be a faster way of transportation from China to Germany.

But even that doesn’t take that long. I work for a small company as a job besides school and if you use plane it’s just 7 days of transport.

For Germany it would be more important to improve the network of Packetboxen (sth. Like Amazon locker) which would increase the shipping speed.

1 Like

in the uk we get 2 hour delivery :slight_smile:

Dang that’s so nice. In the US you have to pay extra usual to get same day delivery

1 Like