Amazon Deal of The day

True, I see more deals on Anker products these days, good for the consumers, Of course Anker too, capturing the market :wink:

2 Likes

I really appreciate not making a new thread. Thanks for the deal.

2 Likes

Want that car charger :heart_eyes::yum:

@Oggyboy if you see something like that for PS4 would you let me know please?

1 Like

i love all of these deals that anker has

oh thanks for sharing!

I am in Envy for what Anker provides to other countries than Canada. Can’t wait till the market expands one day.

1 Like

Nice deals, thanks for sharing.

That’s a great deal on the 49.5w car charger. I’m considering getting it again as a backup

What!!! Now that the C2 Pro goes on sale I am broke as* f***… I can tell you that this is rare because I’ve been waiting on a sale for a very long time. Why now!!! Hopefully it will go on sale again soon! I just paid my kids rent and that left me with zero throw away (that’s what we call buy whatever you want) cash! Dam! Was really looking forward to a new dashcam… I do, however, have about 50 bucks to burn. So when are the powerline+ II lightning cables going on sale?

Cracking deals for those across the pond :muscle:t2:

Same here bro! Canada needs more Anker :grin:

1 Like

Just today I decided I really need me one of them Anker PowerWave Fast Wireless Chargers but unfortunately when they say “DEAL OF THE DAY” they really mean just for a day! Dam! That is some huge savings @ 35% off

Just made this purchase for my Mom as she is getting an iPhone XR! Unfortunately its just the white colored one, I am looking at getting a black one! At $29.99 that is one deal I couldn’t pass up!

2 Likes

@Macgyver15 I’m not sure how cheap it heats but this is getting some heat.

1 Like

I’m getting a currently unavailable message with that link buddy @Oggyboy

Me too. Unless they’ve done their allocation :rolling_eyes:

1 Like

@Macgyver15 not bad if you are interested in either of the 2 free games.

2 Likes

Cheers for posting Mark! I was playing a bit of Modern Warfare earlier! @k_pug2003

3 Likes

Was just going to post this again when I seen it was available again :ok_hand:

1 Like