[CONTEST ENDED] All-New Soundcore Mini 2! | Get Yours FREE in Exchange for PowerBucks

Arrived less than 20 minutes ago, let the testing and (drowning) commence :grin:

5 Likes

Got notification earlier that it’s been dispatched. Looking forward to testing this out - dodgy singing to follow :joy:

2 Likes

Still no shipping confirmation or Soundcore Mini 2 at my doorstep :weary:

1 Like

Gives me hope USA is in the not-sent-tracking phase.

1 Like

Waiting for your review!:grin:

2 Likes

Do you want to place it in under water, for us collectively?

I test it under water, it can’t play music because the Bluetooth connection is affected by the water. But after taking it out of the water, there is no problem with the sound!:sunglasses:

3 Likes

My review will be posted latet today when I get off work

I got a tracking number but the email came from eufyHome

Looking forward to the read (or watch?)…likely to be end of next week for mine.

I am liking the fact that we have until May 5th for posting the reviews, as with some past PU items it seemed a rushed experience to play with the item and try to club together a thorough review (while juggling work and home life)…

3 Likes

Afraid to get it’s feet wet? :grin:

It’s gonna have to be a written review, I’m sick and have been this past week so I sound horrible. All nasely and congested

Just pretend you’re underwater! :space_invader::mermaid::genie::bath:🤽

One of us should test its IP claims. But then its ruined. Is that me doing that? :fearful:

Not in the spirit of the free item, it is a free item in return for review. So it has to be tested for its claims.

I tested mine, admittedly not for 30 mins under 1m, but running it under the tap for a good few minutes.

Worked fine afterwards. Sounded muffled as the holes in the plastic top were full of water - a shake and a quick dry was enough for sound to return to normal.

I put some photos on my Amazon review:

Hope the link is OK to post here?

5 Likes

You can if you want :grin: but I will be plopping mine into a bath of cold water for 30min as a test (so not 1m but at least a foot…might do a time lapse speed up section to the video review…just trying to keep it to a few minutes otherwise it could become boring (you’ve seen some of my written reviews, not always short & sweet) :laughing:

3 Likes

I’m going to water test mine once I have done other tests. Possibly in a river… Cause you know, realistic me and all that!

3 Likes

OK if you’re doing a full imersion test I don’t have to. :cold_sweat:

I’ll just put mine in the shower, which covers for rain which is what I’d be assuming is my actual risk, in an external pocket in rain when hiking.

1 Like

Mines been swimming…writing my review now

2 Likes