[CONTEST ENDED] All-New Soundcore Mini 2! | Get Yours FREE in Exchange for PowerBucks

I would like to test the newest Soundcore ~~

You could collect more bucks to attend our next event.:hugging:

Woho thanks! @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

Wow, thanks! A good list of regular participating community members.

I count 14, not 20. Does that mean some of us are getting two to test the street twin pairing capability?

5 Likes

Awesome. Looking forward to testing. I wouldn’t mind getting another one to test in the water and then Dona tear down. :slight_smile:

May do it with the one they send me anyways…

2 Likes

I would love to test the stereo capabilities with two of these :smiley:

1 Like

Wow :heart_eyes: thanks so much @AnkerOfficial! I look forward to testing the speaker in the weeks to come.

1 Like

Thank you and Congrats everyone. Thanks @AnkerOfficial, looking foward to similar style opportunities in the future

1 Like

Congrats to those selected & @AnkerOfficial for the selection :smile: Will be interesting testing this against the gen 1 model…

That would be interesting, perhaps they might reach out to those with enough power bucks on whether they want to test a second for additional PB deductions…either that or the allocated stock has shrunk…

3 Likes

Great list of testers. Awesome ! Can’t wait till the next offer. Congratulations

3 Likes

14 people 20 units, so that means 6 people can test stereo!

So I’ll add that to my test plan if I receive 2.

1 Like

I don’t have enough bucks for the second one unless they do buy one get one free or heavily discount :wink:

1 Like

I would give you 300 bucks if that is okay :smiley:

1 Like

Aww thank you! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks, @AnkerOfficial! I can’t wait to rock out and test the new Mini! :loud_sound:

3 Likes

Congrats to all those selected :clap:t2:

3 Likes

No need to send me a second one as I will be getting mine today from the power user program. Once this one comes In I could test out the dual speaker setup for stereo sound. It’s interesting that they did not specify they would do this, but it wouldn’t surprise me if they did it this way.

Edit: my power user sample just arrived, review coming by weeks end.

8 Likes

Congratulations everyone :loud_sound: :loud_sound: :loud_sound:

1 Like

Thanks @AnkerOfficial Looking forward to testing the Mini 2 and comparing with my Mini 1 :smiley:

1 Like

Where’s my name?

:black_joker: hahaha

Congrats everyone :tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes