[CONTEST ENDED] All-New Soundcore Mini 2! | Get Yours FREE in Exchange for PowerBucks

no i grabbed a powerstrip instead

Nice, can’t wait for your review. I saw that and almost jumped on it, but my wife said no because we have too many…even though that would have replaced 2 of them

2 Likes

If this was a soundbar, I’d be throwing all my bucks to enter.

Being hard of hearing I need a crisp enhancement of my TV /sky audio. At the mo, it is a fine balance between, me hearing or blasting out the Mrs n the apartment block! As it is, it’s a little too loud for her and I still have to ask… What they say?

Here is a little factoid… When you lose your hearing, you lose the frequency/frequencies of noise and LETTERS. yep, that’s right letter are spoken at certain frequency, so when you lose your hearing g you lose letters at the same time. This is why people who have hearing issues often mishear whilst not hearing.

EG.
You may say… Pass me the remote control
I’ll hear… Pasties taste better on a colt!

I’ll be confused, I’ll ask, why are pasties better on a colt.
You’ll be annoyed cos I said that and I still didn’t pass the controller. Then you multiply that by lots n.lots a day. I get frustrated n annoyed, and cross words can be said… So long as you face me!

So patience if you know anyone with hearing difficulties, speak slightly more slowly and face them, without blocking your mouth. Don’t talk as if talking to a three year old and a foreigner!

So if you get to do a speaker good enough or an actual sound bar, let me know.

4 Likes

I’ll start by buying one since I don’t have the “Power Bucks” you require for a review sample. Then test it indoors including in the shower. Then I’ll take outdoors, beach maybe or park with fountain. Then I’ll do an honest review and post it on my Youtube channel.

Thank you :+1:

I wish I had enough bucks… I would like to test and review it, I would compare it with my third party speaker and showing off its waterproof capabilities.

1 Like

I have one of these already, thanks to the PowerUser Program.

Awesome little unit, sounds great compared to my little man’s Soundcore mini. You lose the microSD and FM radio from the previous model, but to fair, that never has, and never will get used.

Sound is great for a portable speaker - bass is never going to be huge on such a unit, but pretty great. I’ve not done a scientific comparison or anything, it sounds great - what more do I want.

And, being a bit mad, I decided to test out the claims of being waterproof! Yep, sure is… Sound gets really muffled when the grille cover gets clogged with water, but give it a shake/wipe and back to sounding great again.

I haven’t had chance to test out the 15 hour battery life claim as yet, but it’s an Anker product - batteries are their thing, I’m sure it will be fine!

This will be my travelling speaker now, small and light enough while still having a great sound.

As usual, another great Anker product!

1 Like

(Sees USA and England)
(Realizes I don’t fall in either category)
(Turns into a jellyfish)

And Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland…

UK is not just England.

3 Likes

I’m curious wouldn’t this type of survey be extremely manual when trying to determine who actually voted?

Til Northern Ireland becomes just Ireland in about 3 years time.

But Correct for now!

1 Like

The survey, while great doesn’t dictate their decision for who gets selected as… They said (How to Enter:
If you would like to use 300 bucks to get in on the Soundcore Mini 2 testing phase, leave a comment below letting us know your testing plan (e. g., in what circumstances you will test Soundcore Mini 2, how you will record your results, and how you plan to share your review).)

Agreed! We want to collect most diverse feedback from testers!:grin:

2 Likes

Your review always surprise me!:grin:

2 Likes

We will have many bucks exchange events later, so you have more time to collect bucks in the community.:grin:

3 Likes

Waiting for your review!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sounds interesting!

Cool! Welcome to join the community!
You can also share your video link here! We are your audiences.:smile:

1 Like

And now over 300. Woohoo. Gimme gimme gimme for a written review on Amazon and, if desired, video review on YouTube. Nothing fancy, just expressing quality of product and commenting on actual capacity. All the components that I seek in a review.

1 Like

Michael you need a good avatar!:smile_cat:

1 Like