[CONTEST ENDED] All-New Soundcore Mini 2! | Get Yours FREE in Exchange for PowerBucks

A question before I finish my review. I have an volume problem if I’m using my phone to change it. It would jump back to the previous level. Does anybody have an similar problem?

The goal is to finish and upload my review tomorrow! Hope you all like it.

2 Likes

Thanks very much for choosing me for the Soundcore mini. I’m really enjoying it

1 Like

Almost forgot to post my review link here. Sorry about that @AnkerOfficial

3 Likes

belts’n’braces ditto to prove I met my side of the deal

3 Likes

Here is my review.

3 Likes

Here is my review as well, @AnkerOfficial.

3 Likes

Here’s my review, cutting it fine I know :grimacing:

1 Like

Thank you so much!
We will have more new product testing event in May, don’t miss it!:grin:

2 Likes

All the good reviews will collected by us, your hard work will be promoted on our social media platform.:grin:

4 Likes

I forgot to post in this thread… My review can be found here- http://arwenx7.com/soundcore-mini-2-review/ and here - SoundCore Mini 2

2 Likes

Hope you “collect” those written at AMAZON as well. :wink:

1 Like

hahahaha :joy::joy:

1 Like

Why have all the other Soundcore products been shipping under the Anker brand then? It’s confusing as both Eufy and Anker are shipping Soundcore products.

Any estimate as to when Soundcore will start shipping their own products?

@TechnicallyWell getting a shout out on Facebook :ok_hand:
Think it’s great to see you sharing some reviews from the community members @AnkerOfficial

8 Likes

Thanks @Oggyboy and thanks @AnkerOfficial for the mention!

3 Likes

In the future, more and more good community reviews will be seen on social media! Keep up the great work!:grin:

4 Likes

I would test it while we are grilled at home, in the park or at our friends and or families house while listening to music. We grill all year round. All the time, at birthday parties, or just listening to music.
Or just for more volume on my phone. That is at least 5 times a week. - And yes I will record it for you

Darn im too late!

Lol both are just a tad late :joy:

Stick around there will be chances to try new releases from the Soundcore range that might interest you both.

1 Like