All-in-One Wireless Charging Guide

Nice article, I will have to share the article.

This would have been a better guide if you guys would’ve gave us some coupons :wink: @AnkerTechnical

1 Like

It’s a good idea for making a slightly difference on each model, we will consider it in the future improvement.:innocent:

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing:
Maybe on the prime day sale?

1 Like

When’s prime day?

Would love to but with the prices of phones nowadays, I’d rather save it for other electronics :wink: I miss the days of the subsidized phones.

If the prices go even higher, I will join you in not upgrading further… there are not real great features but only the chip AXX (A11, A12, … and dont know what) and Camera improvements keep changing

I am iPhone user, will be that way for quite sometime

I have a Samsung wireless charger which u so slow but could do with a fast charger

Go for the wireless stand that’s aimed at Samsung. Plus at the mo it’s an extra £3 off (UK)

Wireless Charger, Anker 10W Fast Wireless Charging Stand, Qi-Certified, Compatible iPhone XR/Xs Max/XS/X, Fast-Charging Samsung Galaxy S10//S9/S9+ and More, PowerWave Stand (No AC Adapter) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DBXZZN3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_QgP6CbBPRA8QY

@AnkerTechnical I had a question for wireless charging, posted it on another post.

@joshuad11 @ndalby @professor @AnkerTechnical

Can you please help with this question…

It has overcharging protection. So don’t worry about it.:innocent:

3 Likes

What did you change on my post?

Looks like they added a referral tag to the URL

So what exactly does that mean? Anker makes money if someone’s follows that link now?

I think its more so they can follow the sales stats for the year…

1 Like

guys are these wireless chargers case friendly? mine is just simple case not armour or otterbox.

Yes. The Qi standard requires you to be able to charge through up to a 4mm case I believe. I highly recommend the anker wireless chargers. Great value for money!

Thank you for your response @AnkerOfficial

Will check this tonight :wink: and get back with my results :smiley:

1 Like

Hello @AnkerOfficial

I tested charging my iPhone to 100% and then placed it on PowerWave+ Pad for wireless charging, the Wireless Pad continued providing charge to my iPhone, tested this for around 5 min, it did not stop charging :frowning:

Does wireless charging really provide Overcharging protection?