A Road Trip with Roav! | Share Your Story and Test DashCam for FREE

Congratulations to all the winners, look forward to your reviews.
@AnkerOfficial- maybe you should update the thread after 2 weeks with review links and status of review submissions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Winners generally add their review link in this thread in order to meet the requirements. But first we all have to get our prizes

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners this round. I normally just send a msg @AnkerOfficial with my links to the article and share the review with community in the review sections. This review will be different, I have to deal with video and that takes a lot more time than just adding pictures. Hopefully I get some interesting video this time around.

3 Likes

Still waiting for the product to reach me. I have no idea when would they mail it to me… Hopefully would get it soon. Would definitely review it as soon as I get it…

Yup, same here. Just waiting to receive the camera

Mine is scheduled to come tomo,cant wait to set it up and test

1 Like

I got mine yesterday

Mine arrived Wednesday but I’m waiting on a right-angle MicroUSB cable to arrive as the included cable makes it way less incognito than my current dashcam :frowning: Had to order one immediately after realizing this.

2 Likes

Put that asmpart of your review. As in future, they may change the supplied lead.

3 Likes

@AnkerOfficial :joy: :relaxed::innocent:
Thanks once again for hosting this event. Roav S1 DashCam is really an awesome product and I am sure it would catch a lot of customer attraction due to its cool features especially the new Sony Starvis Sensor and High resolution wide angle lens. Proud to be part of the winning team:
Here is the video review link @AnkerOfficial :- https://youtu.be/RT47rEdhTw8

2 Likes

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

1 Like

Here’s my review.
Full Version Review: Roav DashCam S1
Summary Version - Review: DashCam S1

Thanks again @AnkerOfficial for another great contest.

3 Likes

GREAT JOB Mr. James

1 Like

Here is My Review as promised. Thanks again @ankerofficial for this awesome opportunity and contest

1 Like

My review is here. I made a quick one as I felt 2 weeks wasn’t enough to really tear into this thing, but I’ll definitely update it as time goes by.

1 Like

Hello everybody Just joined this community,i do researches read reviews and watched youtube videos and roav dash cam s1 looks so awesome.

With all the pandemic going on, and with everything closed, we didn’t have the chance to go on a vacation this summer, so we chose a road trip for the fall. I agree that such a cam helps save every memory, and ours is an Anker ROAV - C2 Pro Dash Cam. Our destination this year will be Chicago, especially the Shedd Aquarium, the Adler Planetarium, the Chicago botanic garden, and a lot more fun places depending on what will be open. I know we’ll have an amazing trip and a lot of fun memories, so the Dash cam is a must.

This is a 2 year old thread that has since long ended. But kudos on choosing a fall road trip, stay safe and covid free in your travels