[Event Ended] A Big Thank You to Our Fans | Huge Giveaway

Thanks you Anker!!!

Looking forward to reviewing Anker and associated brands products! So far from what I’ve seen the quality is awesome for the pricepoint! Simply impressive! Please don’t be mad at my honesty as I’ll tell it like it is. Thank you Anker for providing an open forum.

good luck to everyone!¡! :four_leaf_clover:

All of the items in the giveaway have been unlocked which means there are a whole lot of entries. With 500 prizes, it would be interesting to see how many active community members win. Fingers crossed for the Liberty Lite or Air. Good luck, everyone!

How many entries to unlock all of them?

Well theres over 35k entries so it will be slim picking of who’s gonna win

3 Likes

Entered!! Thank you

1 Like

I’m in thanks

1 Like

I think with that many entries a person has to be really lucky to win anything :slight_smile:

La De Da Di, I like to party, I hope I wins a Flare!!! Thanks #soundcore #Anker

2 Likes

This is one of the strangest giveaways ever!!!

nice giveaway

1 Like

Entered Thanks!

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial Here you go :smiley:

35000 entries for 500 prizes so that’s less than 1:70 chance.

1 Like

“35,000+” who knows how many entries there are now.

1 Like

In the past these type of events got about 200K involvement because you just need an email address. This is because it running for so long those who don’t monitor Anker closely have plenty of time. As such those most interested in Anker have no benefit.

1 Like

I am interested in learning more about this product. I will go check it out.

1 Like

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

It would be really cool to win something from this giveaway. Guess I’ll have to give it a shot. :grin:

1 Like