5 Survey Questions with 5 Sets of Headphones Up For Grabs

I know, wish those users wouldn’t participate so us regulars would have a better chance

5 Likes

Nobody of the old crew has been chosen lately.
They day will come we will read only winning comments from lucky winners, which will be very informative :grin:

5 Likes

Omg! Exactly what should be done!

Nice easy survey good luck everyone

1 Like

Submitted !
Can’t wait to see what will they come up with and at what price…

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial, care to provide an update on this one, too?

2 Likes

We’ve got 154 responses. Will announce the winners soon.

10 Likes

Aww man, the suspense of these “wait for X number of posts” is killing me… Think this kind of event is one of my top styles. Post early then find out many days later you might have won something. :wink:

You are lucky, as I never “win” something, there is NO need to wait for any an announcements.

doing it now :slight_smile:

such an easy survey no

Good luck everyone, now waiting for the winner announcment, fingers crossed… :bow:

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from 5 Survey Questions with 5 Sets of Headphones Up For Grabs:

These new headphones look great, I think they are certainly going to be some of the best in the market, especially if the price is kept low

1 Like

Yay! It’s over 150!

lol! I thought the same thing. :smiley:

Good luck people! If I win this, I’ll give it to my sister after some testing to make a review :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Tomorrow is the draw?

@rtena the closing date for responses is tomorrow. It doesn’t say when the draw is, but as Anker said today, the draw will be soon. :slight_smile:

I’m exciteddddddddd