5 Survey Questions with 5 Sets of Headphones Up For Grabs

With the Labor day holidays, we can expect this announcement sometime on Friday or may be Monday next week… Anker team can enjoy some much needed time off :slight_smile:

Oh yes labour day!:wink:
I have some work to do tomorrow.
Cleaning a pump in the basement.
This work need patience too!

Hope to hear something on Monday next week… hope people have patience :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Ice1 They are on labour day leave from 1st May thru 4th May…so no announcements will be made until at least the 5th May but most likely Monday 6th May :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @ndalby, we all can wait for them to come back from holiday with fresh energy and lot more surveys, contests and giveaways :thumbsup:

That’s a long labor day (week!) though, always thought it was a one day holiday. Now I understand China has it different.

Excited for draw. Good luck everyone!

1 Like

Enjoy your break Anker :+1:

Thanks for making me a winner @AnkerOfficial! I shall be gifting these to a family member. :slight_smile:

Congratulations to the other four winners whoever they may be. :wink:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Macgyver15 and all the others on the list!!!

1 Like

Congrats on the win @Macgyver15 :thumbsup:

Congrats to the remaining winners also…

1 Like

Thanks folks! @Shenoy, @ndalby

I wonder if the 4 other winners will come forward… I thought Anker might tag the winners on here.

1 Like

Not sure if this survey was also published on Social media, so winners may also be from net, not yet members of community

1 Like

How did you know you’d won … email or PM on here?

@MacBlank I received the winners email this morning

3 Likes

I won a pair!! Looking forward to trying them out!! Thanks @AnkerOfficial !

1 Like

Congratulations Matt!

1 Like

Congrats to the winners thanks anker for being so amazing

Cool, I was one of the winners. Thanks @AnkerOfficial for the chance to win and congrats to the other winners.

1 Like

Congratulations to the 6 lucky winners !@#?? I guess it is only 5 as stated before. list of emails do count 5 also.

Congratulations winners!! Have fun!

Thanks @AnkerOfficial for another great event

1 Like