5 Survey Questions with 5 Sets of Headphones Up For Grabs

Ok mood but I can still be excited

Nothing on offer for me to win, and stuff that I wouldn’t mind… USA only.

Apart from the Christmas box for being in the top ten… I haven’t won anything (in the giveaways/comps) since… Well almost a year!

I did win a power draw a couple month or so ago, but that’s limited, and I bought ten entries!

Good luck everyone!

Do we think they will announce the winners today or wait for tomorrow or later in the week

Announcement of the winner must be next week. Unless Anker cares to do it today as 150 target reached way before the deadline.

Possibly tomorrow morning.

You got to be right then… I know you hear some voices :joy:

1 Like

I hope I will win! :smile:

I feel like today is a great day and hopefully my name is on the Winners list!

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial any word on announcing the winners for this survey? If you are still picking the names, don’t forget mine in there… :grin:

Guys, please be patient and wait for them to announce the winners. As Labor day nears they will be out if office and operating in limited capacity. Once they return they will announce who the winners are.

4 Likes

we are! @Tank, as you know . Just reminding if Anker forgot about it :grin:

With the Labor day holidays, we can expect this announcement sometime on Friday or may be Monday next week… Anker team can enjoy some much needed time off :slight_smile:

Oh yes labour day!:wink:
I have some work to do tomorrow.
Cleaning a pump in the basement.
This work need patience too!

Hope to hear something on Monday next week… hope people have patience :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Ice1 They are on labour day leave from 1st May thru 4th May…so no announcements will be made until at least the 5th May but most likely Monday 6th May :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @ndalby, we all can wait for them to come back from holiday with fresh energy and lot more surveys, contests and giveaways :thumbsup:

That’s a long labor day (week!) though, always thought it was a one day holiday. Now I understand China has it different.

Excited for draw. Good luck everyone!

1 Like

Enjoy your break Anker :+1:

Thanks for making me a winner @AnkerOfficial! I shall be gifting these to a family member. :slight_smile:

Congratulations to the other four winners whoever they may be. :wink:

2 Likes