25% OFF! EufyCam E Wireless Security Camera

For those who missed the Kickstarter campaign, this is the right time to buy this camera on Amazon Canada. eufycam E is available on 25% discount sale, now comes to $449.99 with COUPON CODE: TCE22PN5

4 Likes

Sweet deal for our Canadian friends! I’d love to get my hands on these in the U.K. but the price is mega ouch on Amazon U.K.

1 Like

I am one of the original backers on Kickstarter, loving it so far :heart_eyes: This is great deal compared to arlo’s and their battery life.

1 Like

Looks like a nice deal. Too expensive for my taste :wink:

Nice deal! Maybe next time!

If you are looking for a Wirefree security camera with local/NAS storage, 365 days battery and AI this is the best product so far in the market.

So new to the forum. Was looking at Eufycam when the kickstarter campaign started…however have some questions. Is there a difference between what I had known to be the “Eufycam” vs this Eufycam “E”? So one thing is the visual design (the kickstarter one) is longer in shape - the second, and only thing I can find, is that the “E” version is IP65 - while I thought the original version was IP67.

Are they the same camera? - just this is considered v2? or are they different.

Thanks for any insight

@coulion Welcome to the forum.

The differences you mentioned are correct. Visual appearance and IP rating. To be honest no much difference between IP65 vs IP67.

However, there is another key feature, the original version has AI features such as facial recognition, human only alerts etc., which will not be available with the new “eufycam E” version homebase.

Rest all is same :ok_hand: