Zolo Smart Speaker Lineup - Full Breakdown!

Depends. If you want the widest smart home control, it’s Alexa. If you want the somewhat smarter one, it’s Google.

2 Likes

Still expecting white versions of all four speakers as well.

Now that it is officially astronomical spring here in US, we could be seeing Halo+ and Mojo+ anytime now. I’ll be sure to update everyone once they’ve passed through FCC.

1 Like

I care more about the zero, I wanna get my hands on one to test

It’s due this fall :fearful:

I would much rather it have been a summer release so I can party with it, but as long as it’s perfect I can wait

1 Like

I have the Zolo Halo (with Alexa) and it is awesome.
Alexa does scare us with weird sounds at times :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Hi,

I just want to say hi to all of you, as I have just received this week my two Zolo Mojo speakers and they work really great. I have also ordered two Zolo Halo, just to check how Alexa works, and they are on their way home. Will get back to you with my experience with both systems.

And Anker, I’m open to become a tester, hahaha.

Kind regards :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Hector_Prades :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! And thanks for the welcome!

I have already received the Halo devices (I finally bought three of them). I succeeded to update them to the 3.8 version. I’m a little disappointed that they are not going to get more languages support (only German and American/British English) and that Anker is no longer going to develop more updates for the devices, according to what I’ve been told from the support service.

Things that are not handled with Halo:

-Drop-in
-Routines

I can’t see where can I change my Alexa settings in order to use skills in English instead of Spanish, so currently Skills are not available for me, as the Alexa app only recognizes the Spanish skills and Halo only recognize the ones in English…

So I use them to listen to TuneIn radio stations and music from Amazon Music.

I thought that the experience with this devices were going to be better than this.

On the other side, I also have two Mojo devices, I’m really happy with them, as everything is handled by Google, the assistant speaks up to two languages and they can match the language set in your account.

Anker should focus more on developing Google devices than Alexa’s if they are not going to take care of support and not adding new features. (Google will add new features through third-party updates).

Do any of you had the same experience?

Comments are welcomed!

1 Like

They have been updating the eufy Genie a fair bit, but with the discontinuation of the Zolo brand, it makes since why we’re not getting any updates.

Hi, I don’t know how attach a card with the message if you are unhappy write us, they do sell a device and don’t say.

The sound is great but the support is very bad, English is not the only languaje in the world.

The Spanish language is more bigger than English.

Exactly, this I was saying all the time.
Too many versions of a product.
XXXX, XXXX +, xxxx - :worried:

1 Like

And if you consider Chinese, what about that?

圣诞快乐

:joy:

1 Like