Zolo Liberty+

Yes I have tried EVERYTHING before even contacting for help, Its just a guy thing :joy: The right side is definitely not working.

I have the feeling that it is an problem of the entire product. I hope you can fix it for the the 2nd generation. I mean many people complained about that problem.

1 Like

I have a friend who has them and he has had them longer and they are still working fine. So it may be an isolated batch only? :disappointed:

@cava3395 Perhaps the right side needs to apologize to the left side for all the mean things it’s said about it. Counseling is in order. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hopefully, you and Anker can work it out.

1 Like

Or the left side is a North Korean spy and took out its right sided counterpart? The world may never know :joy:

And I am sure they will make this right! They always do. :blush:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial what can be done regarding this issue?

Have you heard back from them? I messaged them again the other day but still have yet to hear back. Been almost a week now

Negative :hushed:

@elmo41683 @cava3395

Our support team will contact you guys to deal with the issue. Please don’t forget to check your email box these days.:grin:

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial hopefully I hear back soon, I know @cava3395 heard back already.

2 Likes

Mine are still in the box, haven’t opened them yet. Was waiting for some time when i can maybe do a video but will prob have version 2 out by then the way things are going here lol

I had the same problem, lost of volume in the right unit. Tried everything, then contacted support. They were quick, offered me a refund or a replacement - I was a Kickstarter backer. Choose the refund. Everything was handled with the expected Anker customer support quality.

I’m sorry for you people who have yet to receive a reply. Have patience, I’m sure Anker/Zolo will get to everyone. It seems to be a pretty generalized issue - I actually read about some cases before having it happen to me. I hope they get to the source of the issue and solve it for version 2. Other than this issue, I was loving my Liberty+!

1 Like

I heard back from Zolo this morning and it looks like I will be getting a replacement. They were great while they worked as I used it continuously up until the volume dropped. Can’t wait to get the new one and starting jamming to some tunes

1 Like

Me too. Hopefully the replacements last longer than these did. Having to go through this process again would, SUCK :unamused:

I now have the same thing. Bought it on kickstarter and I’ve been really enjoying using it. Then all of a sudden the earphones disconnected. And I can’t get them to connect to anything now.

In fact, they aren’t discoverable at all.

The right earpiece switches on with the standard whooshing sound and then two low beeps. The LED flashes white sometimes in quick succession and sometimes in slow pulses.

Tried to reset, connect to other devices, drain battery etc etc all to no avail.

They will need replacing. My replacements were gifted to someone so it aint my problem anymore :joy:

Try putting them both back into the case, then remove them without pressing the center button. Once both are removed, press the center button on the right and then the left earbud. Go to your phones bluetooth settings and forget all connections and then make sure its discoverable. Once you do that you should be able to pair these to whatever u want

Thanks for your replies guys.

Tried this and it still doesn’t work unfortunately.
I think this earbud is faulty.

It would have helped if anker or zolo gave us some information on what these flashes and sounds mean.

Two low beeps after they switch on?

Fast flashing on white LED

Slow flashing/pulsing on white LED…

The two low beeps means its entered into pairing mode, same goes for the fast flashing light which means its searching to pair or waiting to be paired.
The slow flashing light means its connected to a
Device, whether it’s your phone/tablet/computer.

So, if your experiencing the slow flashing light, try turning off all bluetooth devices that are not what your trying to use.

Hi @yang125,

Please contact service@zoloaudio.com to get your problem quick solved.