ZOLO Liberty Total-Wireless Earphones

I originally had these on Kickstarter but pulled out. Now on general release why not get a pair £56 Amazon UK daily deal will see how the go. Yes it’s cheaper than Kickstarter too. Arrive Friday.

2 Likes

They look really nice. Great review ! I think you are the first to ever post about them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A week in… I still have two so there is hope :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, glad you liked the review!

1 Like

For the current Amazon price they are steal for truly wireless earphones, they are definitely up there with Airpods and the effortless connection is great. Just take them out, put them in and click play!

For the price bear in mind the battery life is half that of others with a wire for less than half the price.

This is the first version. You’d predict an improved version soon.

1 Like

As with most Anker products, their future generations are generally better products. So I’m planning to wait see what they have for us in 2018.

1 Like

Zolo liberty and liberty+ caught many people’s attention in the community! Thanks for sharing your product experience with us! Great job!:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

these look cool!
I have a pair of AirPods that I love, I wonder how these would compare to them

If I can get my hands on them somehow I’d love to write up a comparison

I can guess that theyre two different categories but seems like a solid product still!

1 Like

recieved my zolo today. perfect item, easy to pair , sounds perfect . fit great even without the jackets, you really cant hear any background. wife already told me off, oh the shame. definately worth £56 . they just work

1 Like

Great review. Since first seeing these I had a few questions. You answered them all.

1 Like

Thank you for awesome review.

1 Like

these stay in your ears very well

4m45s in mentions the improvements in the chipset to support a better wireless buds

1 Like

Great review. I noticed in your photo that the hook of the jacket is actually sitting on the outside of your ear and not actually doing anything. I have the Liberty plus and found that either removing the jacket or using the one without the hook actually made it feel more secure in my ear. just my two cents, :sunglasses: cheers

Good Afternoon.
I just received my Liberty + earphones. They are beautiful and such a good fit!

I am not getting the left earbud to connect / play any sound. Is there something that need to do?

Both earbuds are fully charged.

Thanks

Try pressing the button on each earbud once removed from the case

Hi,
I ´ve got nearly the same Problem like Jaco, only my left headphone works correctly. The right one is very very muted. The functions of the Button are still working, but there is no volume.
Í´ve tried several reconnections without any positiv result

Hey all, just got myself a pair of Zolo+. Had been reading all your comments, as well as formal product reviews, so was ready for use cases where the sound is reproduced only through one earbud, the master one, which happens to be the right one. Previously, I used all kinds of wired earphones and only one wireless set, the Bose SoundLink On-Ear BT ones. I found them to always play sound in both ears, with all kinds of applications, that is use cases, music from iphone or from my laptop. I also frequently use my earphones for work, using the Business Skype and am used to getting the sound reproduced in bothe ears, so as stereo. Now, as I keep testing the Zolos with all these use cases, they reproduce sound for Skype only in the mono mode. I began a mail conversation with Anker support over this. Had to explain that my only benchmark is wired earphones, which means that I want the Zolos to do everything those can, plus more. This also implies that they should work seamlessly for applications from DT, through LT, to tablets, to smartphones. Only then, Zolos will conquer the market, as we’d like them to.
As we all know that they are packed with IC’s and theoretically offer extension capabilities, I would expect their developers to think ahead and always stay ahead of their peers, so should offer field upgrades for FW, via Internet. Anyway, after these side steps, has anyone of you figured how to use Zolos in stereo mode for Skype? Anker tell me that their protocol connects always with the master (right), followed by the master connecting to the slave (left). I get that, but asked if they can run the mono audio mode, as a quasi-stereo mode, by simply sending the same signal from the master to the slave, so both ear buds would play the sound. By the way, for those of you having a preference for having the mono sound in your left ear, they did mention that they’d designed both of them for BT connection, having the same HW, but had to choose to run them in master-slave mode. However, it would be possible to reconfigure the left one to become the master (I always use my phone on the left side), but did not say exactly how.

1 Like