Zolo Liberty (Review)

The best thing about this headphones is obviously that they’re TRULY WIRELESS! It’s a great feature! As some say… once you go wireless… you can’t come back.
They have Bluetooth 4.2 technology, so you could expect them to work reliably with any compatible device.
It’s super easy to pair them! Just with a single button press you’re ready to go.

You will also not miss your regular controls, this pair includes Headset controls to control your music and even a microphone to answer calls.

This headphones are perfect for any type of workout, since there are no wires to bother you in your workouts and are sweat resistant, so there’s no need to worry about that. I also use them for casual listening and even some videos.

The sound quality is great! There are not meant for audiophiles I have to say, but for a truly wireless Bluetooth headphones they have great sound quality, i can’t complain about that.
This is thanks to the graphene-coated drivers which helps to produce precision oscillation for superior sound across the entire frequency range.

They also fit great in my ears, they have an in-ear design that helps them to fit securely and deliver music directly into your ears. You’ll also get different size tips and grip jackets (that’s how Zolo calls them) so they can adjust to your ear size.
The only downside is that you can’t charge the earbuds using those “jackets”

You’ll get around 3 and a half hours of battery life in a single charge, but you can easily recharge them with the included charging case to boost up the battery life for up to 24 hours! That’s insane! I only need to charge them every two weeks (even more sometimes) and I use them almost daily!

They come in a really nice and premium packaging, and you’ll get it the box 4 x GripFit Jackets, 3 x EarTips, the super Charging case, one Micro-USB cable for charging the case and your Zolo Liberty True Wireless In-Ear Headphones.

After reviewing all those aspects of this headphones, they work reliably and are great for my workout sessions and even casual listening, i haven’t got any serious issue with this headphones whatsoever, I can say I highly recommend them.

5 Likes

Thanks for your review, and just a fyi you can charge the headphones with the grip jacket on them as they have a cutout so they can still charge

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m glad you liked my review. And yeah I tried to use it, but I realized the magnets does not work as strong with the jackets on, so the earbuds constantly move causing them to stop charging. That’s why I don’t recommend charging them with the jackets on

Nice review & pics @armandofdz thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your review and pictures, @armandofdz! Good job!

1 Like

nice review and pics :wink:

1 Like

great review and pictures, thanks for sharing

2 Likes