Zolo Liberty Plus long term Review

Hi all

For anyone interested I finally published my Zolo Liberty Plus Review on YouTube - after three months I’ve concluded these are decent, but there’s a few niggles which need to be addressed in future iterations if Zolo want to truly compete with the ever growing competition :+1:

My review is here, all feedback welcome :+1:

Anyone else still using these?

3 Likes

Yup, I’m using mine. After discovering what caused all volume loss in the right ear and posting a fix for it I have been jamming away non stop.

1 Like

Cool, I’m a little disappointed with the lack of support in regards to the app and firmware updates - this and the fact is the price is now almost £150 on Amazon, it’s not very competitive given the recent competition.

However, on their own merit they sound good, if not great.

The Soundbuds Slim + are better (although I appreciate they’re not ‘truly wireless’

1 Like

Good review, just finished watching it. A few things to note, the transparency mode is decent in noisy environments but cuts all sound when a loud noise comes in to protect your hearing. I actually appreciate this, as I use mine at work and it helps to amplify sourounding sounds so I can hear better.

I do agree with the lack of support for the app and firmware updates. They need to have a user customizable eq, and they need to reenable to battery feature so users can see how much battery. Life is left, why they took it off is beyond me.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing out the transparency feature, I’ll leave it as a pinned comment on the video, thank you :+1:

The battery life is shown in the nav bar of my OnePlus 3T as it’s part of the Oreo update, but yes I agree some of the decisions made on regards to the app are puzzling.

Thank you for watching and for the feedback, appreciate it. Got a few more to come! PowerBank, cheap Anker headphones amongst others!

1 Like

Excellent review @Dave_West thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

1 Like

Great review. I hope you will make a review if there is a seconds version of it. For your video it might be interesting if you would add more cinematic parts. But I think that it is not really necessary.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I did have a lot more footage recorded but decided to do the talking bits as sometimes it helps to break up the video. Shooting small objects like headphones is very difficult as there’s not a great deal to fill the frame, however, my SoundBuds Verve video will be all cinematic shots with narration - I’ll post here once it’s done :+1:

2 Likes

I think if zolo ever has a promo price for these earphones i would buy then