Zolo Liberty - left earplug no sound

Hi there, just received my brand new Zolo Liberty, never used before and the left earplug doesn’t work.

I can hear the power on/off sound on both, but the pairing Jingle only on the right.
Also, sounds come off only from the right.

I tried to:

• power off and power on
  • remove and repair
  • reset both pressing the button for 8 second until the light become pink (also power off and double press, but didn’t do nothing)
  • reboot the phone
  • insert again the earplugs in the case

Please help me, I’m on vacation and I left my other Bluetooth earphones at home
Also, left button doesn’t play/pause audio

UPDATE: after double clicking the left earbuds (multiple times) it started working.

Perhaps try plugging it in to charge while you do the reset? If that doesn’t work, you’ll have to contact Zolo at service@zoloaudio.com. Unfortunately, it is the weekend so you may not get any reply until Monday. I was going to give their phone number but they are not there on the weekend. Sorry that you’re have problem with them, especially during your vacation. Hopefully once you get a hold of their customer service, it’ll be worked out. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your reply, but I managed to fix the left earbud double clicking the button for a couple of times.

Anyhow, for a product with that price I didn’t expect to have this kind of issue…

Great job! I’m glad you’re able to fix it. :slight_smile: