Zolo liberty + inconvenient

SOMEBODY HAVE HAD THE SAME INCONVENIENCE? HOW IT HAS RESOLVED IT?

I have ZOLO LIBERTY + wireless headphones
when I use them with music, sometimes I find it hard to match the left side above all, that is, the right sounds, not the left, but I always manage to solve it.
What I really want to know is about the calls, it is only heard on the right side, and not both, this is a default configuration, or is it a failure of the device? Has someone managed to solve it?
How do you configure both sides or can it only be one side?

Sound for voice calls is set only from the right side, it’s also mentioned in the manual that voice calls are in mono and not stereo output. This is hardware specific and designed as such.

As for the pairing issue, I find it always best to remove both from the case at the same time. Take care not to press either button until both are removed, then press both buttons at the same time and they should pair and sync to one another

3 Likes

thanks for the clarifications @elmo41683 :blush:

thanks for the clarification on the phone calls thing, but i read the entire manual and i can’t find out the part where it was mentioned about the sound just on Mono on the Right Side, do you have any proof of this? im very dissapointed about mono phonecalls so this is why i have to ask you where you find the mono specific part

thanks!