Zolo liberty earbud problem

If you’re PC detects Zolo Liberty+L than mic would also work independently but when using both right is the master so only right mic will work

Yes I’m using it with my Pixel 2 XL it shows Zolo Liberty+L for left earbud

Not to be rude but please do not keep posting false information. Sure the unit you have may play both independently, but that is not how these were designed and marketed nor are they sold as such. So please do not tell people it will work both independently when they all do NOT. The one you have may have been different or a combination of two masters due to production, but they are not suppose to be independently operated as such. Enjoy the fact that yours works as such

4 Likes

I have had mine for over a month and a half. I am having zero success with getting mine to consistently work properly. Every time I go to use them, I have to go through some BS sequence for 5-10 minutes before I can get them to work. I regret that I spent money on such a piece of inconsistent low-end technology. I would not recommend this product to anyone. This product has taught me a lesson…always keep your receipt.

@bob_smith_lll sorry for your troubles, but can I ask exactly what issues you are having and which model do you have that your having these issues with?

While I love the isolation, fit, and sound quality of these earbuds (both for listening and for calls), I ran into a snag last night with both Bluetooth pairing and then getting the left earbud to connect with the right (master?) earbud.

Note: This is for Zolo Liberty model Z2001, purchased in December at the local Walmart. (This is not the “plus” model, so not sure if the procedures are the same for that model?)

Bluetooth First
To fix the Bluetooth pairing issue, I followed the reset procedure outlined above:

1. Put the earbuds back in their charging case for a few moments, then take them out.
  2. Double tap the earbud buttons simultaneously.
  3. Go to the Bluetooth menu on your device and select Zolo Liberty

This managed to get the right side connected to my phone again (yeah!), but the left earbud would NOT pair with the right (Grrr!!!)

This morning, I discovered another step that seemed to fix the issue.

Pairing the Earbuds To Each Other

1. Place the earbuds back in their charging case for a few moments, then take them out.
  2. With the earbuds in close proximity to each other (a few inches apart is fine), press and hold the buttons on both earbuds for about 8 seconds. The left earbud flashes a pink color briefly.)

After the left one flashes, give it a try. That seems to have fixed the pairing issue for my earbuds - for now at least.

I’m hoping this will not be an ongoing problem as I really do like these wireless earbuds. I’ve tried others, and in this price range, these sound the best to my ears - hands down. I also love how people can hear me clearly on calls with these. Several of the others I’ve tried did poorly in that regard.

Hope this can help someone else with the same struggles. Cheers!

4 Likes

I was having the same problem, and none of these steps worked.

until i realized i hadn’t done step #4 “Turn off liberty until you see the red indicator”

once i did that step in sequence with the rest, both ears hear music.

but what i don’t understand is what did i do to cause this to happen? did i put them in their charging case incorrectly? Do i shut them off first THEN put them in their case or is it better to just put them in their case? and which way gets the best battery life? The first 2 weeks were on once charge. The second time lasted only about 2 hours, were put in their case, and when i tried to use them again, there was only 10% battery left, and this was the last time before the lost left ear sound problem.

any help will be appreciated

I did everything you said to do and still did not work it wont let me hold the headphone button for 8 seconds it will just turn off but sometimes if i keep pressing it and holding it for many times it will turn pink but not blink it will just stay that color and i try turning it off and putting it back in the case and still does not work plz help these are the only headphones i have plz reply as soon a possible

I did everything you said to do and still did not work it wont let me hold the headphone button for 8 seconds it will just turn off but sometimes if i keep pressing it and holding it for many times it will turn pink but not blink it will just stay that color and i try turning it off and putting it back in the case and still does not work plz help these are the only headphones i have plz reply as soon a possible.

1 Like

[Uploading…]It Just work for me.

7 Likes

yeah it did what it said but still cant here out of the left ear do you know how to fix it i tried everything

If you still can’t hear out of the left earbud try my fix I posted above. If all else fails reach out to support@anker.com

I can hear out of both of them fine is just the left wont pair ,and the right will only pair i tried everthing plz help i would lkike to here music from both ears when they are both pair

i’m confused… how can you hear from left earbud if its not pairing.

when i take them out of the case i put them on and i hear both of them turn on and i just hear the right one pair and the left did not i play music to see if it just was a right thing and i can only hear out of the right ear plz help

1 Like

hey dude i retry doing what is saiid and it worked thank you so much

De nada!
Your welcome!

1 Like

Ok here ia the fix… first unpair the device…then place both earbuds in the case …remove both earbuds…then hold down buttons on both for 5 seconds…release…then hokd for 8 seconds til pink…then repair device…both will work…if not repeat…mine took two tries…

So, I had exactly the same issue as everyone else in this thread - only my right earbud worked. However, after reading all the advice, and playing around with the buds for an hour or so, I eventually got the left bud to pair with the right. The “fix” was exactly as posted:

“first unpair the device…then place both earbuds in the case …remove both earbuds…then hold down buttons on both for 5 seconds…release…then hold for 8 seconds till pink…then re-pair device…both will work…if not repeat…”

As described, it took three tries before the left bud suddenly linked. Now I have great sounds in both ears. I have put the buds back in the charger, removed, played music, and repeated. The left has stayed connected.

I’ll wait and see how I get on over the next couple of weeks…

1 Like

Thanks for telling us your fix, i got mine yesterday and I was having no luck connecting the left to the right with the documents provided. Your fix worked perfectly.

I just wanted to say thanks.

2 Likes