Zolo liberty earbud problem

Incredibly, a way to have a louder sound was to suck the defective earbud like you would do to siphon the gas without a pump, as suggested in this post:

Anyway, the right earbud sound is still lower, and this compromises the quality of listening.
I’m going to write to Anker support.

I Have the same problem since i open my order…

1 Like

Try This

Hay guys just join the community.
While going through the comments it makes me feel that zolo liberty is better then the PLUS.
Just need to know if the liberty or plus works good while on a bike without helmet??? What I assume that the air may disturb the voice while on a call

Having the Zolo liberty for a few weeks, and the sound is amazing, but: the left earbud drops connection frequently, but i could not figure out the cause. Re-Paired but issue is still them same. also connection drops when phone is in the pocket (android huawei mate 10 pro). Haven’t figured out a solution, it seems that sometime shaking my head helps.

Good day
After a couple of days research I came to know;

1.Bluetooth RF signals/rays travel through your body if your body acts as an obstacle(especially if the phone is in back pocket.)
2.Most of the humans are good conductors of RF waves.
3.But there are very few ppl on earth having less conductor abilities due to some unknown reason
4.Some times Cellphone or BT device chip is not strong enogh to send and rcv the signals in full capacity (weak chips)
To check whats the real issue ask couple of your friends to test your BT while connected with your cellphone (try to apply the same condition where you get isses e.g phone in back pocket etc.

Same goes with sync issue as for sync RF travel from one earbud to other through your face (if you are not a good conductor they can’t :smiley:)

If the things are happening same with couple of your friends then the either of your device has a issue in BT chip.

Plz don’t forget to share the results.

@ Vivian_Villagran May I know has your issue been properly solved? Could you contact us at service@zoloaudio.com with your order details for more assistance?

I got my earbuds last week. Charged it and hooked up ok the first day. I didn’t use them for a week and now I am trying to sync them since the left is not connecting. No sound . Seems like this is an ongoing issue with these. I wish I had done research before purchasing. Has anyone found a fix?

Put them both in the case, remove the right and then the left earbud without pressing the button. Once both are removed press the button on the right earbud followed by the left, they should both be synced now.

I was having the same problem with the pair and contacted customer support I was browsing this forum for any way to solve it. Eventually, I contacted customer support. They replied:

Dear Draken X,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I apologize for your headphones not working correctly here. I know how
frustrated you are. We hope we can make up this inconvenience. There is some
troubleshooting that we could try:

1. Put the
    left earbud in your ear, double tap to see if you can hear any on or off beep
    sound.
  1. Deleting the pairing history on your device.
  1. Put the earbuds back to the charging case and then taking them out again,
    please double tap both earbuds simultaneously and put them together.
  1. Turn off Liberty+ by pressing the button for 5 seconds until you see the red
    indicator.
  1. Put Liberty+ in the charging case, take them out to retry.

If it not works, Please try pairing Liberty+ with another Bluetooth device.

I was nervous because it failed 2 times but the 3rd time, I haven’t been so excited to troubleshoot something so successful. I was afraid to RMA them or something, I dislike dealing with those type of hassle and I’m glad both earbuds playing music and not just the right side.

If anyone has this problem, please give this instruction a shot or two before giving up.
It works for me, just be patience and persistent,

Both of my ears are enjoying music :smiley:

2 Likes

Happy to hear that customer support was able to troubleshoot and help you remedy your issue. :thumbsup:

I had the liberty and was able to connect the ear buds separately so I could use one at a time, the right connects automatically but the left I had to push and hold them double click and it would show up as it’s own device. I recently bought the liberty+ and I’m having trouble getting the left to connect independently. Does anyone know how to connect the left or if they removed the feature

The right is the main controller on the liberty+ so it cannot be used independently

I understand that but with the liberty you could get them to hook up separately so I could use the right when it died I could charge it and use only the left I’m asking if anyone know how to do it with the liberty+
I assume its possible because its possible with the liberty.

With the liberty the right head phone is the main controller as well so it should be possible unless it was programmed differently

With the liberty it shows up on bluetooth as:
Main- ZOLO Liberty
Secondary- ZOLO Liberty (Slave)

Hi.

I initially connected my earbuds to my computer to listen to music. Then I wanted to use it as my mic. When I enabled it in Recording Devices the left earbud stopped playing music so I could use it as a mic. I think it sets the right earbud to be the only one to play music as I use it as a mic.

In my computer I can choose from enabling Zolo as headsets or headphones through my sound menu. Selecting it as a headset lets me use the mic but disables my left earbud and selecting it as a headphone lets me listen through both earbuds but disables my mic. Does anyone know a solution to this?

I think this is what most of us is experiencing. Interestingly I haven’t noticed it when I connect to my phone.

I have tried all the remedies mentioned so far, including the sucking (yeech) and still my left earbud plays at much lower volume than the right. Why can’t I independently adjust the volumes of the L and R buds, say by using the Zolo Life app?

Have you tried my Fix ? It has worked for many.

I’m using plus since May no issues and using both independently also