Your New Year’s REVOLUTION | Share and WIN

I want to travel more & see what’s out there with my camera in hand to stock @dezsantanaphoto
I want to spend more time outdoors and see what the world has to offer. I’m a workaholic and spend too much time where I live in New York City. There’s more to the world out there. With the proper equipment, plan and know-how…anything can be achieved :sunglasses:

1 Like

I want to travel more & see what’s out there with my camera in hand.
I want to spend more time outdoors and see what the world has to offer. I’m a workaholic and spend too much time where I live in New York City. There’s more to the world out there. With the proper equipment, plan and know-how…anything can be achieved :sunglasses:

This coming year I want to spend less on cool stuff. Just because I’m constantly buying things that are super useful. Like Anker cables and PowerBanks :slight_smile:

I would like to go outside more, and explore the world around me. I’m always cooped up indoors and going outside will be great for me

Travel more and live a healthier life

My New Years resolution is to travel more. I want to see more of my great country and see what it has to offer from sea to sea to sea

1 Like

Tell me about it, I get 1 minor benefit, that’s it… No ESA, no mobility, no severe payment, no bus pass, nothing but £50 a week for everything.

Not seen Dr in a year, as can afford the taxi to get there, as too far from any bus stop, plus would take me 2 buses.

The stupid woman (that’s what it was) at the NHS kept saying… It’s ONLY 0.91 mile to walk!

1 Like

I want to stay on schedule with my patients. No more wait time!!!

I’d love to get outside more. That was a total miss this year.

I want to travel more now that the kids are older and able to remember things!

I suffer from both physical and mental health issues, the worst of which is my agoraphobia, which has prevented me from enjoying the social aspect of life, aside from those I have connected with via my computer.
2017 has been a tumultuous year filled with trials I could have never imagined. However, I am pleased to say that by the grace of God, I am still standing. My resolution for 2018 is to keep fighting for my independence and continue to seek ways to make forward movement towards returning to life outside my front door.
Thanks for the opportunity and blessings to you and yours. The category for my entry would definitely be Expanding My Horizons

3 Likes

I want to travel more and explore the national parks around me while embracing the ambience of the environment. Becoming engulfed in the experience without fear of running out of power to navigate the trails and capture memories for a lifetime. Having that reassurance as a safety net takes the pressure off the mind to get lost in my surroundings.

We did this a year ago and I recall a lady wanting to spend more time with two boys in family won, I think was in Florida. Search isn’t helping. Use began with B like bauem

1 Like

I need to lose weight so I can get my left knee replaced. My right one was already replaced but I gained some weight back. My parents both passed away at young ages, but I am determined not to follow in their footsteps.

That’s funny! :joy:

To take my son on his first trip abroad with his Dad in 2018,and record EVERY moment , every picture and every sound of our time together :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to be more active and fit. This is bc my current lifestyle isnt one I would like.

1 Like

My New Year’s Resolution:
I want to be more organized. I want to have time in my day to spend with family and friends. I’ve typically been quite disorganized, and it’s time for that to stop. Quality time spent with family can only be quality time if you’re not worrying about what the next thing on your list is. This New Year, I will organize my life around my relationships, not the other way around.

2 Likes

Good on you for not hiding your mental health.

I know I don’t worry who knows I’m nuts, well, a little physcopath as my shrink says! Mwahahaha! I could go into what helped bring that out, but I think it would out people off their cornflakes.

They say, the road to recovery is knowing and admitting to yourself, you have a problem. The next step, is not being afraid to tell people you have a problem. It’s so easy to hide behind emotions that manifest when pushed.

I know I have issues and the badges I’ve been given are: Anti-social personality disorders; CPTSD; Extreme Anxiety and fluctuating depression.

The strongest manifestation is when I get stressed and in pain at the same time, I will shout n swear, then if it progresses will kick it punch THINGS (that’s why my shrink says I’m a physcopath, my fiancée says my childhood was a lot to blame and it’s amazing I’m this normal!). My fiancee is such a calming Influence on me and controls me (well she spots me starting before I do, and calms me down and redirects my thoughts, so I’m not concentrating on the issue at hand.

I wrote all this, so you know there’s lots of us out there going through mental battles every day.

I also have disabilities that I battle each day, But as with the MH, it’s day by day and the only thing I have meds for, some times they help!

Good luck in your journey and if you ever want to chat, feel free.

I’ve had a very tough 2017 for personal reasons, but I want 2018 to be my year.

I live at the base of beautiful mountains and will for 6 more months, and I want to try new things like rock climbing or snowshoeing and hiking more often, I want to buy a bike and get far, find what I really enjoy, camp by the reservoir or in the snow, and hopefully just find out what my best self is.

1 Like