Your Music... But Better

Ever get the feeling your music has the potential to sound better? We do. Or at least, we did. But then we met SoundCore 2. Now, our beats are being pushed to the max, our tracks our tuned to perfection, and even Siri sounds :fire:.

SoundCore 2 is the enhanced and improved successor to our best-selling Bluetooth speaker ever. It delivers the richest, most intense sound weā€™ve ever heard from a speaker of its size, and weā€™re determined to give everyone the chance to hear it.

To make it easier to get SoundCore 2ā€™s luscious audio down your ears, weā€™re reducing the price to a tiny $31.99 (20% off) from February 18th to March 5th. Stock is limited though, so we recommend jumping over to Amazon before theyā€™re all taken and youā€™re left listening to your dad play the spoons.

If that isnā€™t enough to set your mouse clicking, screen-tapping fingers dancing over to Amazon, then how about even more features:

• Dual 6W full-range drivers, precision tuned for clarity and heart-pounding intensity
  • Hard-hitting bass thanks to exclusive BassUpā„¢ technology
  • Massive 24-hour playtime (we are Anker after all)
  • IPX5-rated water-resistance

But donā€™t just take our word for it, some SoundCore 2 listeners have been kind enough to leave praise on Amazon:

Jules Stark:
ā€˜Worth the hype! Sound quality is fantasticā€¦ā€™

L. Sherwood:
ā€˜This is an EXCELLENT small Bluetooth speaker that will not disappoint - Anker does it again!ā€™

Or simply click here to read all the reviews that gave SoundCore 2 its average rating of 4.6/5.
So what are you waiting for? Give your music the best gift possible: play it the way it wants to be played.

(20% OFF) Anker SoundCore 2
Regular price:$39.99
Deal price: $31.99
Promotion period: February 21st - March 5th

14 Likes

Waaaant! :smiley:

I entered for this on the powerdraw, hopeful for a win. Itā€™s a great speaker to use outdoors during the summer so if I donā€™t win Iā€™ll have to grab one

3 Likes

Yeah I entered for it too. :slight_smile: I have the previous version. But Iā€™d Never say no to an upgrade lol

1 Like

Great deal on a great speaker! :thumbsup:

1 Like

great deal!!! :heart_eyes:

I want onew fo freeeeee please

Oh man, I should not be spending money right now but damn is that tempting.

1 Like

How many tickets did you enter? So I might have a chance

If you click on the ā€œEnter Drawingā€ button, you can see how many entries there are at any given time.

I love this speaker! My absolute favorite wireless speaker that I own

Will there be a SoundCore 3?

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I am in love!! THATā€™S HOT

1 so far, but may go all inā€¦not sure I still have til tomorrow to decide

Anything can happen here!:sunglasses:

3 Likes

ugh already have too many but itā€™s so tempting

Not a bad price, water resistance is important, especially since people like to listen to music by the pool. I need one! Hope I win one before my trip!

2 Likes

Ive just put a few more entries in on the Power Draw. It would go so well with my love of Liverpool :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Neeeeed one! nice deal!