Your Mobile Game Recommendations

Clash Royale has been around since Jan 16.

You might be thinking of Clash of Clans? That might be about 5 years now.

1 Like

Make sure you have plenty of ANKER powerbanks for this one, though! I’ve enver seen battery drain so fast :fearful:

I like first person shooters for the most part. Does anyone have any recommendations on a FPS for the iPhone?

Pokemon Go is one of the reasons why I like carrying my 20k powercore 2 with me. It keeps my phone fast charged and my son and wife can use it too whenever we all go Pokemon hunting

1 Like

Empires and Allies.

My favorite games on my phone right now are gta San Andreas and république

Of course, the battery saver mode in the game seems of no use :confused:

Right now I’m playing one called badminton league. You can practice to then play tournaments. It’s cool just to kill some time

:smile: Looks like very interesting!
These zombies looks very cute actually…:joy::joy:

1 Like

GTA is always fun when you’re board.

Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds?:laughing:

I think it’s not on mobile though?

Lately I’ve been playing HQ Trivia. $50,000 prize tonight if you’re really quick!

Google Play
App Store

Edit: looks like nobody was fast enough. The baseline prize is $2500.

1 Like

I’m currently play Pokémon Omega ruby

I will always always always recommend the Infinity Blade Series. There is more or less a story through them all, but it isn’t necessary to enjoy the gameplay.

République

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spam Links / Accounts - ongoing Qqqqq

I’m surprised nobody has mentioned COD mobile. Actually really good graphics and a lot of maps that have been on console. It has a lot of different game types as well as big map multiplayer (I believe 100 people). Downloading everything at first can take a lot of time, but once done, let the fun begin.

1 Like

I totally get what you mean about being embarrassed about your past mobile game addictions. I used to play Flappy Bird for hours on end. But, like you, I’ve since moved on to more “sophisticated” games. One game that I’m really into right now is Broken Age. The animation is gorgeous, and the storyline is really intriguing. It’s a puzzle game, so you have to use your brain a bit, but it’s not too difficult. Plus, the characters are super charming and add a lot to the overall experience.

This topic was automatically closed after 2 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.