Your Love Story | Share and WIN The Perfect Gift

The actress and actor fall in love, it sounds very romantic!

1 Like

Anyone needs to be cherished.:hugging:

1 Like

She should read your poem! So beautiful!:bouquet:

1 Like

Your proposal is very creative!:smile:

1 Like

Good luck everyone

Im too ugly to have a girlfriend but #my love story# is when i first met my 2 mini schnauzer and when my nephew was born i was getting tired of playing with my nieces and there Barbies now with my nephew i could go out and play with my rc toys :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

You could try to make yourself better.:stuck_out_tongue:

Beauty is only in the eyes of the beholder, if we only dated people based on looks and not whats in their heart or who they were, then the world would be an ugly ugly place. Not to mention there would be far more single people if that were to happen as well.
Also, please don’t ever put yourself down. You may think your ugly but someone out there fancies you, you just gotta find them. Confidence speaks volumes when it cmes to dating

2 Likes

That self hatred game don’t impress the ladies.

I know exactly where you’re coming from tho, and it wasn’t until 2 ½ years ago, that I found so.eone who truely loves n accepts me as I am…

As I am equals… Disabled, very over weight (not anfert super fatty, just big belly n 19stones), rough n ready to look at,

You know what got her attention on the dating site??? My eyes. Yep, my eyes, she said they looked sad and she wanted to at least make me smile.

Now when she looks at my eyes, she sees love, love for her.

So what you think they’re looking for and is not right with you, doesn’t matter to the right one… They’ll be looking for at something completely different.

2 Likes

@Serg1023 Never date some because of their looks, personality means so much more. I’d hate to be with someone who had the personality of a wet fish but was just “good looking”. As @elmo41683 said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and when you meet the right person she will fall in love with who you are not what you look like. Doesn’t mean she won’t find you attractive as she could be attracted to your eyes, lips, ears, hair / beard (if you have either lol)

Just think positive and don’t be afraid to get rejected. It happens to everyone, so don’t think it’s just you.

2 Likes

All nice stories :heart_eyes: Good luck guys!

1 Like

#My Love Story#

In one of the most common clichés on movies and TV series, I’ve married my little sister’s school friend… But it was something of a long road.

The best way to start, I guess, is by saying that I’m extremely shy, and an introvert - not the same thing, and a rare combination; it means that I’m unease in social settings and I’m depleted by social interactions. So, let’s just say I’m not much of a talker. In those days, my little sister was still in High School, and I was in college but still living with my parents - common practice where I lived at the time. I had a job but it wasn’t enough to fully cover my expenses. Along with my older brother, we used to drive our sister and her friends around on occasion, and I was my sister’s “boring brother” on the eyes of her friends. I wasn’t mean or anything like that, I just kept to myself while driving, while my big brother was nice and social as one would expect from mostly everyone else. Needless to say, they would rather ride with him than me. Alas, ever so often I was the one free to drive them.

According to my wife, the first spark came when, on one occasion where they were my brother was driving them somewhere, a mix CD I’ve made was still on the car’s stereo - ah, the days of limited mix selections on physical media… We all drove the one family car, so we added our own music to make things a little more ours for the time we were in the car. The musical selection on that CD spoke to the girls, who noticed it wasn’t what they usually listened to when my brother was driving. It was my wife who asked, after one particular song, what they were listening to, and my brother said it was my mix CD.

No further steps were taken before we all spent a four days at a small neighbouring town for a Winter Festival. Other than my older brother, myself, and our few friends, most of the 20-odd people in the house were teenagers, and everyone made its own schedule for the festival. In that specific setting, where I was both accompanied by my close friends - and thus much more comfortable with the social setting - and had more time to get to know and interact at my own pace with the others, that we got to know each other better. I liked a different kind of attraction in the festival, and it just so happened that some of my sister’s friends liked that, too, my wife included. We had a great time and could get a little closer, but still nothing happened. I would take a few movie sessions at our parent’s home, and a particular party I didn’t want to go to, for the initial spark to become the first kiss - which, it must be said, was from my wife’s initiative, as she knew already I probably wouldn’t dare… So we started dating.

And a few months later she moved to another state with her family.

We hesitated to continue our blossoming relationship, but we decided to give it a try. It would took another five years of long Skype calls and three to four visits a year for us to be living in the same town again, when we moved in together. And, together, we moved around a lot, passing by three states and immigrating to another country pursuing our dreams. Last year we celebrated 15 years together, and now we are expecting our first child.

We are very happy together, with our own particular mix of being a couple, and we grow stronger still.

5 Likes

all the stories are beautiful! good luck to everyone! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That was 11 years ago.

She flips through it from time to time :smiley:

Great stories! I am a bit too late for this…

Nice gifts and even better stories!

Another thread that needs closed?

Old thread but anyway, I also didn’t have any luck so I don’t have a loved person yet.
I have always had problems in this regard and I really have no hope that I will meet someone compatible with me.
At every relationship, I tried to do Twin Flamez numerology and it always shows that is not a compatible person and if I didn’t believe at first, everything came true along the way.
I’m tired of being alone already.

Umm you alright bud?