Your Free Super-Strong Cable

@Jesse_Hernandez1 Glad you didn’t get everyone’s hopes up :joy:

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

Pretty sure it was just a hiccup…

1 Like

Nope, Anker has a habit of not notifying if you lose.

1 Like

That’s a great question

@AnkerOfficial

Code not being accepted on powerline+ USBC 6ft
Keeps saying “not valid

Plus,
Can you wake ROSA and tell her, I’ve sent 2 emails.

If the code isn’t accepted it means the allocated stock for that sale has been sold at which point it reverts to the not accepted message. With recent sales being posted in numerous places as well as social media platforms it’s no wonder the sales dont last long as they use to.

As for emails, I too havnt had a response. But i so know they were prepping for a trade Show

1 Like

I emailed 2 weeks ago for the first email.

That ain’t great, that a DAY after giving us the codes on here, they’re all used up… Esp the UK codes, as I can’t see there being “THAT” many in the UK.

2 Likes

you’re right

I get what your saying about the codes, but we have seen where they have issued sales and they were sold out in literally in minutes and others where they take a long time. Also most sales are limited to the day the codes are issued, so with this being a new day it could very well be they are just no longer valid.

And yes, the emails are frustrating because I am also waiting for two email replies but nothing so far

4 Likes

Anker has a limited stock for these codes/giveaways. If we miss them, it’s not their fault. They’re giving them away at a discounted price and sometimes even for free. You can’t get mad at a company that is doing something kind, when they truly do not have too! If you win, great. If you snag a code, awesome. But if we don’t, it’s nothing you didn’t have before. I’m getting a bit tired of people getting pissy when they don’t win, or miss out on something. Anker doesn’t have to give us anything. But, when they do, they’re getting their head chewed off by people getting up in arms. Be greatful that they even do these campaigns at all. I’m sorry that you missed you code. Better luck next time.

10 Likes

I agree with you 100%. Anker is being generous by giving us the opportunity to test the products and lets us keep the samplez, when they really don’t have to. People cannot have a complaining attitude (writing in bold and caps font is considered shouting and screaming) for not receiving their free product or delivery mistakes from courier service. Lets be nice and polite to the company that has been kind to us. @AnkerOfficial

5 Likes

I agree with you 100%

It would get to me too sometimes, I notice it’s always the same people who get whiny about this stuff too.

3 Likes

agree with 100%

4 Likes

After all the responses, I still havent seen anyone announced themselves as the winner.

They did say there were a ton of entries… I’d be surprised if no one in the community won, but considering how many entries there were, I wouldn’t truly be shocked. I wonder if the system got fixed. I remember hearing they had an issue with it.

2 Likes

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

1 Like

Thanks for the intel

agree with you

Me too! New to the community super cool that you can earn chances to win great products

1 Like

Hey, welcome to the community! Yeeess! We’re always having free prizes giveaways here. Stay tuned! :wink:

1 Like