You Have a Christmas Message from Anker Community

It was too difficult to keep this secret in mind, I’m so happy to see it was delivered successfully!:grin:

4 Likes

You don’t need to jealous of them.:sunglasses::gift:

3 Likes

Ooooooooooooh @AnkerOfficial are you telling me the most epic news :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I am eager to see more new active fans next year, hope you are one of them!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!:grin:

1 Like

Believe you deserve it! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

There also could be a bomb in the blue box!:laughing::laughing: just kidding!

1 Like

You are too kind Sir?, Ma’am? Oh great leader? Santa?

I can imagine the secret was very hard to keep. I quickly looked to see if someone had created a post about free gift and I stumbled upon this post. I read between the lines and knew that this is where my disclosure belonged! :smile:

3 Likes

Your prediction are correct! I wish next year you can be part of them!:grin:

1 Like

Merry Christmas to you and your family!:grin:

3 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate it!:grin: Best wishes for Happy Holidays and a magnificent New Year.

2 Likes

Yay, to whatever is coming my way. I have to say big ups to Anker as well as you @AnkerOfficial for doing this and being so kind. In all the years of me testing products for companies only 1 company has done similar. So kudos to everyone at Anker

5 Likes

Thanks for the support :hugging:

4 Likes

I received my gift box today!!! Thank you so much @AnkerOfficial this was completely unexpected and I am so grateful for the gifts and to be part of such a positive and helpful tech community. My favorite item is the Zolo liberty+ headphones, finally a set of Bluetooth 5.0 ear buds! With great sound quality and a long battery life. I could not be happier. I haven’t taken them off since I received the package :laughing::laughing: I plan on gifting the dashcam to my father and picking up a c1 pro for myself. Thank you Thank you Thank you. Now I feel guilty for not being that active on the community the last few weeks but wanted to give others the chance to participate and earn points and help others with their questions. I can not wait to see where Anker goes in 2018. Merry Christmas everyone and have a safe New year.

7 Likes

I mean these are the people who really deserve to get them. At least one if not even more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, I’m so glad you like it! I’d like to hear you more next year!:innocent:

2 Likes

Thank you @AnkerOfficial :heart:

This is so great!

9 Likes

Il still be here, immersing myself more within the community and also spending my money on more Anker products. Currently waiting on amazon to deliver 2 PowerPort 4 Lite wall chargers :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Received a tracking no email yesterday but wasn’t certain what might be coming, if anything…many thanks @AnkerOfficial your already making the new year brighter (and we haven’t fully got there yet :smile:)

7 Likes

Seconded there @Oggyboy

Congrats @elmo41683 , glad you made it to the list. Same with other already mentioned members @nigelhealy , @TechnicallyWell, @pauldey…haven’t seen @joshuad11 report in yet but hope he made it to the list, breaking the level 13 barrier first this year was certainly an achievement :thumbsup:

10 Likes