You Have a Christmas Message from Anker Community

ISTR its Maine?

They’re going to someone who jogs away from roads (I mean: runs a distance off-track safely away from traffic, I do not mean there’s a road coming let’s run away from it) who’s cat got put to sleep today after an illness. So I joined up 2 dots in my mind. Given the buds go where they go in the ear so you’d not try oneself then gift, I’m sending unopened.

I have slim+ and Life for me works well. Then this applies:

(source)

My advice: keep doing as you are doing of helping this community, keep on giving and then I’m sure you’ll get your reward.

3 Likes

Good. I checked with the other obvious frequent contributor and they get theirs tomorrow.

Me too!

Again, me too! :stuck_out_tongue:

LMAO!!! Too funny. When I saw the big blue box that said Anker, I grabbed the box and ran into the bedroom like a kid on Christmas Day, jumping up and down and screaming, “oh my god, oh my god. You’ll never guess what I just got,” to the hubby. For a second there, I think he thought that I was shopping online again :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

2 Likes

That one threw me for a loop because I have no idea what that is. Hahaha.

That’s awesome ladies and gents! Hope you get one as well @ndalby you’re an invaluable member of this amazing community :grin:

4 Likes

I’m in Vermont, close enough. Yea best for someone who can use them while running. I don’t run but rather use earbuds while at work since I work overnights at one job and the next job in the morning I usually use the Nano speaker

He probably still thinks all these free things are coming from a secret online account you have setup for your shopping addiction you have. :imp: :joy:

1 Like

All jealousy put aside, congrats folks and well done @AnkerOfficial that’s not something very many companies would do for customers / forum members.

For those that give items received as gifts it’s just more great word of mouth promotion.

4 Likes

Cheers fella…I fell lucky for a surprise gift last year so I can’t really complain :smile: but there are several members who I do hope snag one for their contributions to the forum and pushing the brand :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I think the most user got it because they are powerusers. @nigelhealy might get it because he/she? is such an active person at the forum. It is just my prediction how they decided it with the gifts.
But overall is it a nice thing from Anker.

I think it doesn’t matter if you got one but thank you @AnkerOfficial that you gave these presents to some of the users which really deserve it to gain them.

5 Likes

SHHHHHH!!! Not so loud, he might hear you! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: Well, IF I did, it’s his own fault because I’m the designated online shopper in the household. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas! Hope everyone got everything they wanted and needed and more!

1 Like

Keep the box with the thankyou letter, if you want to buy something else then put it in the box, tape it up and then leave on doorstep.

Likely work a couple of times :innocent:

I also am the family gadget shopper.

2 Likes

You, sir, are a GENIUS!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Mwahahaha :imp:

Hope everyone has had a very Happy Christmas and got all the gadgets they wanted!

I’ve been recommending Anker to my family and friends to ensure that they get the most out of their new technology.

1 Like

wow very nice of anker to send out those gifts either way

1 Like

I really want to prepare new year gifts for all the community active members!!!
But as a community manager, I only have 10 gift boxs, so I have to pick up 10 active members.

@elmo41683, @TechnicallyWell, @ndalby, you guys also on my list.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I sincerely hope to see more new active fans next year, I look forward to preparing a new year’s gift for you.:muscle::gift:

10 Likes

Thank you for your advice! I will give it some thought!:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Arrr I’m glad @elmo41683 is on the list :clap: :clap:

3 Likes