You Have a Christmas Message from Anker Community

:astonished: that’s an awesome package to open. Wish I had one :cry:

2 Likes

howd u get it?

Wow @bobbleheaderman this is epic and amazing :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Now that is cool, so cool…

4 Likes

I have no idea, I received a text on the 24th saying that my package from Hong Kong was on it’s way. Since they had my cell number I thought that I must have ordered something and forgot about it but was unsure. Today I received it, two days delivery from Hong Kong now that’s impressive… I feel a bit guilty now if nobody else got one :blush:

7 Likes

Very jealous indeed. Would’ve loved that myself :slight_smile:

Bought my first Anker product about 5 years ago so maybe next year :tongue:

Yes now we’re all jealous if you haha

3 Likes

Merry Christmas

I received a text a couple of days ago to tell me that DHL will be making a delivery. Had NO idea who it was from. Today, DHL showed up, still had no idea who or what it was. Well, mystery solved.

Thank you so much Anker!!! Wow! What a great surprise! I don’t know what I did to get it but I am very thankful. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I am super excited to try them out. I will be gifting the dash cam to the hubby since I already have one.

Thanks again Anker :slight_smile:

11 Likes

:astonished: you too @Nhi
Now I’m uber jealous, wish I could have received such a lovely surprise

Ahh, phew it wasn’t only me. Exact same thing, I got a DHL text notification and email tracking and I had no understanding who or why or what. I was checking if I’d made any orders, checked my creditcard transactions. Nothing, total mystery.

Now as it happens the buds are going to a friend of a friend I know who jogs and who’s cat died today, the dashcam probably go to a family member who seems to have above-average share of bad drivers near them and the USB-PD charger… hmmmm (I’ll solve that problem eventually!). I get them into the hands of the most deserving for sure.

What was the criteria? Highest members?

11 Likes

You solved that problem for me, I wasn’t wanting to post to the forum til I asked a couple of others. Then saw your posts.

Yes it must be using some other earlier orders we had made with Anker they had my cellphone number which is rarer to share than the home address.

I have not been so pleasantly surprised for good few years, I was so suspicious I never clicked on the DHL link thinking it phishing and I even video recorded myself opening it in case of something I don’t know what… then saw the Blue box!

3 Likes

awesome, I took it out into the garage for same reason, I was excited and nervous, lol

3 Likes

“Tachograph” written on the import label. For some reason I was thinking it one of those things you restart hearts with and wondering if some elderly person was going to be left without in error.

3 Likes

BTW its the Liberty+ which is

Quite the generous gift.

5 Likes

Wow wow wow, you guys are awesome and lucky haha.

4 Likes

I know right super generous. I was immediately impressed with the charge case but I haven’t tried the buds yet. They are not even available in Canada. They are Bluetooth 5 and so is my new phone so should work great

7 Likes

buds are the type of things you don’t try yourself and then gift away, given where they go…

Probably best for gym work or someone who runs away from roads.

I found a good home for the buds, probably someone for the dashcam and the USB-PD, hmmmmm.

4 Likes

Received one too! :grin: I wasnt as nervous given it showed it came from China and passed customs inspections. So I cheerfully opened it up and immediately smiled from ear to ear! :grin: Thank you @AnkerOfficial best Christmas gift EVER! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

You can always send the buds to me :wink: