You can literally control your home with your voice now!

Eufy, Anker’s smart home-focused brand, has always been dedicated to designing smart and practical home innovations accessible to everyone. Coinciding with our recent brand upgrade to Eufy 2.0, we’ve really upped the ante.

Introducing Eufy Genie, the most affordable smart speaker with Amazon Alexa built-in. And it’s now 40% cheaper than Amazon Echo Dot! It would be faster to list what it doesn’t do, but we’re so excited that we’ll run you through some of the things Genie does do!

Genie is built with Amazon Alexa, which means you’ll have access to an ever-growing library of skills—currently 10,000+ life-enhancing functions. Because Genie is powered by Alexa, all Alexa-compatible devices (sold separately) work seamlessly with Genie, even non-Eufy ones. And the icing on the cake: everything is voice controlled. You won’t even need to touch your smartphone at home anymore.

Genie is such a super listener that she hears you from across the room. Built with Far-Field voice recognition technology, by just by speaking you can:

• Control your smart home
    :bulb:Turn on the lights
    :city_sunset: Clean your home
    :hotsprings: Control the thermostat

• Get the latest news and weather

• Order food delivery

• Check your bank account balance and make bill payments

• Book flights and hotels

• Set timers and alarms

Not only is this smart speaker a great listener, Genie’s sound is as powerful as her brain. An audio driver using HiFi-grade material delivers stronger bass and 200% more volume than Amazon’s Echo Dot.

Don’t just take our word for it - check out all the professional reviewers’ opinions!

And Eufy Genie grants infinite wishes. That’s superior to any genie inside of a lamp. and you don’t even have to dig through a cave to get one!

Get your own Genie now for $29.70, that’s 40% cheaper than Echo Dot!

Eufy Genie The Smart Speaker with Amazon Alexa
Sale Price: $34.99
Deal Price:$29.70
Valid region: US
Expiration Date: 9/11/2017

10 Likes

Hurray ~~~ Great product

2 Likes

Wow, this is really cool.

1 Like

I am thinking all time about it. Maybe I should by one.
When will be the Update available so that I can change the keyword?

@AnkerOfficial will the genie be granting wishes across the pond, here in the U.K.?

1 Like

i’m still new to these smart home, I will need all device that can communicate with each other to do that, right?

Need this in the UK!

2 Likes

Hi @Macgyver15 and @MaplePH, we are testing the product for the UK market, hope it will be released this year!

4 Likes

@AnkerOfficial What about the Canadian market? I’d be more than happy to test it for ya, up here. :wink:

Thanks for your question, but I am sorry to say Eufy Genie will not open to CA market currently :cry:, because Alexa haven’t been applied in the Canada.

1 Like

That’s really cool! :grinning:

I’m interested in getting one of these. But I want to wait until I get some other smart devices in the house before purchasing one.

That’s excellent news! I’d happily test it :wink::wink: I need something to keep Alexa on her toes at all times!

2 Likes

Think i’m buying this one

2 Likes

I will think about it. So great.

Excelent product

1 Like

Hey @AnkerOfficial! Any chance that the eufy genie will be updated to work with AirPlay 2? I would love to use with in conjunction with other speakers!

2 Likes